Reading numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading numbers

Official site saying only half the 1500 gone, anyone know if it's been showing that for a while as I know sometimes it's not updated (Fulham away for example) but surely we would take 1500 to reading?
    Anyone doing Newcastle and Blackburn?

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    Official site saying only half the 1500 gone, anyone know if it's been showing that for a while as I know sometimes it's not updated (Fulham away for example) but surely we would take 1500 to reading?
    Anyone doing Newcastle and Blackburn?
    Think 750 is decent considering the time of year, our form, Thursday night and on sky. We didn't take 2k there when we were top of the league under Warnock for a Friday night game on sky when Routledge got the winner, so not sure why you think we should take 1.5k tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      Think 750 is decent considering the time of year, our form, Thursday night and on sky. We didn't take 2k there when we were top of the league under Warnock for a Friday night game on sky when Routledge got the winner, so not sure why you think we should take 1.5k tomorrow?
      Over a 1000 sold on Monday so far

Comment

Yep when I got mine yesterday they said 1000 sold

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
          It's only 35 miles away and alot of our fan Base is West of London. 1500 does not seem unreasonable but figures say otherwise so looks like I was wrong I know it's thursdaynight on sky but it is fairly close. Good luck to those going and hopefully we get a result, it's gonna be tough.

Comment

Sure I've still got Oxfords,bit of a long shot but they may have Readings.
            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
            London Pride is a flower that's free.
            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

I thought this was going to be a post about the decline of British libraries.

Comment

Working...
              X