Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Club & Fan Group Disagreement re Stan Bowles Benefit - Game vs Bournemouth Jul 29th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
    I am not sure I understand.... If the club puts on a game at Loftus Road then all profits go to Stan Bowles? Surely profit is only counted after costs?

Isnt this normal for a testimonial ? The club is working to an extremely tight budget and I can not see the problem? As long as us fans pay for a ticket all is good?
    I'm presuming there's an upfront payment that needs to be made. Like I say I see both sides and have just seen it online.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Wow! Is this a serious question!?
      Yeah it is, why you laughing?

Comment

How many long standing supporters/season ticket holders were sold on Stan alone in the 70's. Still selling his merchandise etc . Joke ridiculous PR disaster. The club could have fronted it then taken away the minimal costs for stewarding etc .

Comment

#foreverr'smyarse
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Yeah it is, why you laughing?
            Are you trolling or something? Take a look on the online store or in the club shop mate. His image is plastered everywhere, be it books, mugs, t-shirts, dvds, you name it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              #foreverr'smyarse
              Lol

Comment

Debatebly our best ever player and we cannot fund this? Sums up the club and what it has become. We can sack and bring back Ramsay yet cannot look after a club legend who needs a bit of help.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                  As far as I'm aware you can still buy Bowles retro shirts ( bought one not long ago )and Bowles T-shirts as well as other accessories with his image
                  Guy was my hero pi$$es me of that the club id of crawled over cut glass for is becoming a joke and in a rut so deep it can not give probably the biggest legend we will ever have a helping hand. Yes stan squandered cash but if we were paying sandro bosingwa etc so much we cant help him then les hoos and his new power can shove a season ticket next year stan put bums on seats this shower of shite takes bums of them.

Comment

Don't forget the wage that Sinton is drawing!

Comment

I'm sure Fernendes will come to the rescue.....
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Are you trolling or something? Take a look on the online store or in the club shop mate. His image is plastered everywhere, be it books, mugs, t-shirts, dvds, you name it.
                        Genuinley didnt know about mugs or tees etc...... And just presumed every player is on the dvds.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                          I'm sure Fernendes will come to the rescue.....
                          You know he will.

Comment

If he does then he should ask Hoos why did he not sanction it and why the I have thick skin comment? Dreadful handling yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              If he does then he should ask Hoos why did he not sanction it and why the I have thick skin comment? Dreadful handling yet again.
                              If he does tell hoos to watch the guy play and think mm he was pretty good

Comment

It is absurd really.

I guess Hoos decided to draw a line in the sand here, but what a stupid place to draw it, and what a stupid idea to say how much it costs!?

Still don't really understand how the club makes enough money to pay 20k odd a week wages to a squad of players, but it does, and some! It can clearly afford to pop up a payment to get it started, even if they recover costs from receipts....

The club should absolutely be putting this on, it's this kind of thing that makes a club a club, and not just a business!

Comment

Working...
                                X