No announcement yet.

Errea - New Kit Supplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These guys do consider what's in it for them to supply kits. We don't have a big fan base so sales in Turkmenistan ain't gonna need an air freight container and every time their shirt/advert appears on tv we're sheet.

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
      Christ almighty why are some people getting so worked up at a kit supplier?! Who cares as long as it looks good!
      This and also that they pay the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
        Genuinely didn't even know Errea made professional teams kits, only ever seen them on Sunday league teams. Embarrassing
        We wouldn't beat a decent sunday league team!

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Addidas would be amazing because they make the best kits, but lets be honest here, it's a kit, and so long as it looks half decent and not a pile of #### like we have had recently I couldn't really give a toss.
          I understand its going to be coated in comfort so its not itchy making it a bit like our squad soft!

Comment

• Dryworld-Errea

....when will we wear the new kit?

By the way, loved the game against the Fakes even though we look like something from the red light district with that purple-red uniform.

Also we need to be more careful with the ball when we're leading. Less hoofing and more possesion - then we'll be even harder to catch.

Comment

• Originally posted by swede View Post
              ....when will we wear the new kit?

By the way, loved the game against the Fakes even though we look like something from the red light district with that purple-red uniform.

Also we need to be more careful with the ball when we're leading. Less hoofing and more possesion - then we'll be even harder to catch.
              Next season mate.

We cut the deal with Dryworld short to 1 season cos they were missing deadlines, including the release date to the public and training kit for the 1st team in pre-season. I think we're actually considering legal action. Not sure there would be a lot of point though as I think Dryworld are going bust!

Comment

• Lincoln playing in their gear now on bbc1 don't look to shabby

Comment

Working...
                X