Errea - New Kit Supplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://en.errea.com/shop/treviso-shi...ad-dm0t0c.html

Can't see no blue & white, but dennis the menace is on there.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Does it really matter FFS. We could have Armani making our kit and sell them for £20 and our fans would still moan

Comment

Christ almighty why are some people getting so worked up at a kit supplier?! Who cares as long as it looks good!

Comment

Really lads? It's a farking kit supplier, who gives a single toss who's making them? You lot moaning don't even buy the kits do you? 77 I'm sure you've said before that you don't? Stop farking moaning for once! Christ alive!
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Really lads? It's a farking kit supplier, who gives a single toss who's making them? You lot moaning don't even buy the kits do you? 77 I'm sure you've said before that you don't? Stop farking moaning for once! Christ alive!
            #Bargainbasement
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Sounds alright to me.
              Had a quick Google search of their kits and brought up quite a few English teams theyve been partnered with in the last few years.

Comment

Errea have been about for a few years now, my lads team were wearing them over 12 years ago. Seem to recall a few English teams wearing these kits too. I'm sure they are an Italian brand but I might be wrong. Many were moaning about Dryworld...who the heck are dryworld people were saying. The kit turned out quite well and most fans liked the shirts.

With all that is going on at the club a kit supplier isn't high on the list of concerns for me.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Norwich's kit is decent

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    I certainly don't, Ginge. And I don't like moaning. I'd prefer not too. I'm happy usually. But these p ricks f uck up everything they touch. One team out of 92 has this supplier? Bargain basement indeed. Useless. Absolutely useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      Errea have been about for a few years now, my lads team were wearing them over 12 years ago. Seem to recall a few English teams wearing these kits too. I'm sure they are an Italian brand but I might be wrong. Many were moaning about Dryworld...who the heck are dryworld people were saying. The kit turned out quite well and most fans liked the shirts.

With all that is going on at the club a kit supplier isn't high on the list of concerns for me.

we moaned about dryworld for good reason.

look what happend there!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Norwich's kit is decent
                        let's hope they didn't have a say in Norwich third Jersey. is this not the worst thing you have ever seen?

http://shop.canaries.co.uk/ERREAKIT/Third
                        Strike First, Strike Hard, Show no Mercy

Comment

Ain't read it all but what does the club get out of it?

Also it can't be all bad as I don't see that shyte amber one we've been using at away games

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                            Sounds alright to me.
                            Had a quick Google search of their kits and brought up quite a few English teams theyve been partnered with in the last few years.
                            And Iceland.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Ain't read it all but what does the club get out of it?
                              A new kit supplier and a wad of cash

Comment

tweet of the day, who ever you are, take a bow lad.

Aitor @LondonR
                                Looking forward to the Errea Cup. QPR vs The Pig and Whistle. #silverware #QPR

Comment

Working...
                                X