Errea - New Kit Supplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errea - New Kit Supplier

Errea have signed a "Multi-Season" deal to be Rangers new "Technical Partner". Thoughts? I would have preferred ADIDAS but I think this deal is money related.
    Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Who? Never heard of them. Error more f acking like. Can't the k ants running our club get anything f acking right?

Comment

Wot's up with wot we've got

Comment

Genuinely didn't even know Errea made professional teams kits, only ever seen them on Sunday league teams. Embarrassing
        "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Dry World are in financial trouble so we've binned them.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            They've gone bust. P ricks running our club can't ever arrange kit.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
              Genuinely didn't even know Errea made professional teams kits, only ever seen them on Sunday league teams. Embarrassing
              This. I'm seriously near done with the p ricks running our club.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                They supply Norwich's kit - think they are the only British based club in their "portfolio"

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  They've gone bust. P ricks running our club can't ever arrange kit.
                  To be fair Watford also got stung by Dry Worlds financial issues so its not just us!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    This. I'm seriously near done with the p ricks running our club.
                    I'm afraid you can only blame yourself!!! Fans have made so much fuss (and rightly in my view) that the kit should be "bespoke" rather than a generic shirt ala Nike that we've left little wriggle room when negotiating with the bigger brands i.e. ADIDAS, UMBRO etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Glevum_Hoop View Post
                      I'm afraid you can only blame yourself!!! Fans have made so much fuss (and rightly in my view) that the kit should be "bespoke" rather than a generic shirt ala Nike that we've left little wriggle room when negotiating with the bigger brands i.e. ADIDAS, UMBRO etc.
                      Me? Oh right. Go with an established brand like any other club.

Comment

To be fair Watford also got stung by Dry Worlds financial issues so its not just us!!!
                        Are you sure? I thought we were the most useless team in the world. And in every regard.
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Errea have signed a "Multi-Season" deal to be Rangers new "Technical Partner". Thoughts? I would have preferred ADIDAS but I think this deal is money related.
                          "Technical Partner".......do me a favour!

To be honest though, a kits a kit, I never buy them anymore. If the deal made the most commercial sense then I'm all for it!

Comment

Exactly. Remember the shitstorm over the Nike kits?
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                              Exactly. Remember the shitstorm over the Nike kits?
                              Hindsight posting is very prevalent on this site I am afraid!! Hoos is a pretty canny operator and my suspicion is that this deal was probably the best we could have hoped for given our stated desire to have a "bespoke" new kit each season. I did hear a rumour that when we signed the Nike deal we effectively paid them for every kit we sold!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X