Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Winnall

Sheff Wed have bid 500K for him!!!

He's out of contract in the summer and proved he can score at this level!!! Surely at this sort of price we have to be interested.

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Sheff Wed have bid 500K for him!!!

He's out of contract in the summer and proved he can score at this level!!! Surely at this sort of price we have to be interested.
    Pointless if they're in for him. They'll blow us out the water financially, plus he won't need to relocate and a good chance of making the playoffs.

Lee Gregory or Matty Taylor is our best bet for a striker imo, along with a loan signing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      Pointless if they're in for him. They'll blow us out the water financially, plus he won't need to relocate and a good chance of making the playoffs.

Lee Gregory or Matty Taylor is our best bet for a striker imo, along with a loan signing.
      They are piling up strikers there though! Maybe if they get him we can finally take Hooper!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        They are piling up strikers there though! Maybe if they get him we can finally take Hooper!!
        They're doing the right thing. Remember, once the window shuts, that's it, no loans.

No chance of Hooper. They've got two big lumps in Joao and Nuhiu who are a handful but neither are goalscorers!

Comment

I'd never heard of Winnall before everyone started raving about him on here a couple of weeks ago.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            I'd never heard of Winnall before everyone started raving about him on here a couple of weeks ago.
            Snap Ginge. The next Jordan Mutch

Comment

True.

But if decent, young goal scoring talent is available for as little as 500k this window, why aren't we in the mix? from what I can see, this guy looks a far better prospect than Conor Washington did and we dropped 3m on him!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Snap Ginge. The next Jordan Mutch
                Mutch has gone out on loan, they're still spitting feathers on the Holmesdale End about our astute bit of business
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Sam winnall

Medical at Sheffield Wednesday today ! Shame as is an absolute bargain and one we should have seriously been looking at if we're bargain hunting

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                    Medical at Sheffield Wednesday today ! Shame as is an absolute bargain and one we should have seriously been looking at if we're bargain hunting
                    And no matter what the scenario he still would have picked Wednesday over us.

Comment

Not bothered to be honest as I know very little about him. We can't be in for every single player.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        Mutch has gone out on loan, they're still spitting feathers on the Holmesdale End about our astute bit of business
                        Didn't some on here think he would set the PL alight when he left us?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Didn't some on here think he would set the PL alight when he left us?

Someone on the Palace site described him as a bloke who just got off his couch, stuck a shirt and headed onto the pitch. Seems about right.

Comment

gone to S Wed

Comment

Not bothered to be honest as I know very little about him. We can't be in for every single player.
                              Couldn't agree more, never heard of the guy and we can't buy everyone.

Also how do people know we were not in for him, we might have spoken to the agent who said he doesn't want to come south so don't both or a million other reasons. Stop making assumptions just to have another go at the club. Transfer lists don't have only 2-3 names on, one championship manager who was hoping to get 3 new faces in said they had a list of 70 possible targets.

Comment

Working...
                              X