Fraizer Campbell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    Lets just not bother getting anyone in aye!!

WTF do we expect? languishing at the wrong end of the 2nd tier of English football, we're really likely to attract top players aren't we?

Those moaning about this type of player will be the loudest complainers if we didn't get anyone at all.

Who's to say he won't be a success for us?
    So pinning our hopes on a 30 year old striker who averages less than a goal every 5 games is the answer is it?

Listen, I'm realistic about who we can sign this window but if this is the best we can manage we should have just kept Polter!

Comment

He's a player with good movement, quite lively but zero composure. Not the goalscorer we need and I'd have conor Washington ahead of him all day. Imagine this is a wind up as most thing on tweeter are!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
        Lets just not bother getting anyone in aye!!

WTF do we expect? languishing at the wrong end of the 2nd tier of English football, we're really likely to attract top players aren't we?

Those moaning about this type of player will be the loudest complainers if we didn't get anyone at all.

Who's to say he won't be a success for us?
        He's had about a million injuries and hasn't done anything for years. Brentford bidding for Winnall they're only 4 points above us ffs have abit of ambition.

Comment

Disagree with most I think he's a good signing 1 in 7 because he's always the sub

Good signing no more league 1 dross thanks

We are bottom 7 seven in the league Im surprised anyone wants to come to our circus

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
            Disagree with most I think he's a good signing 1 in 7 because he's always the sub

Good signing no more league 1 dross thanks

We are bottom 7 seven in the league Im surprised anyone wants to come to our circus
            They might not want to but no harm in trying to get the best that's available and that's not Campbell

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              So pinning our hopes on a 30 year old striker who averages less than a goal every 5 games is the answer is it?

Listen, I'm realistic about who we can sign this window but if this is the best we can manage we should have just kept Polter!
              Haven't a lot of his games been in the premier league though? May be wrong

Comment

I think you will find hardly any of those 46 games were as a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  There's a reason for that....he's shite.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    http://www.soccerbase.com/players/pl...layer_id=47122

Detailed stats that differentiate between starts and sub appearances. Still don't read that well mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      He's had about a million injuries and hasn't done anything for years. Brentford bidding for Winnall they're only 4 points above us ffs have abit of ambition.
                      We definitely should be in for Winnal! No excuse not to be wit the sales we have already secured!! Embarassing if we aren't looking at permanent replacement!!

I would point out that when Campbell was in the championship with Cardiff he averaged a goal ever 3 or so games which isnt to bad tbh!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        We definitely should be in for Winnal! No excuse not to be wit the sales we have already secured!! Embarassing if we aren't looking at permanent replacement!!

I would point out that when Campbell was in the championship with Cardiff he averaged a goal ever 3 or so games which isnt to bad tbh!!
                        Yeah, fair shout. I suppose I am basing my opinion of him on games predominantly played against better opposition than he'd face in the Championship.

I do still think it would be a lazy and unimaginative signing. Surely there have to be some exciting young players at the likes of Chelsea, Man City or Arsenal that we could get our hands on?! Remember when we had Kyle Walker here? Now that was a proper loan signing!

Comment

At this point in time, a player like Winnal would never chose QPR.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

matty taylor for me. yes he is league 1 but he is scoring for fun for the past few seasons.

if frazer is a 1 in 5 guy, he is still better than washington who is 2 in 20. i'd take him on loan until the end of the season.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              At this point in time, a player like Winnal would never chose QPR.
                              And he's in talks with Brentford?

I know times are bad Shania but surely we've still got more pulling power than Brentford?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                And he's in talks with Brentford?

I know times are bad Shania but surely we've still got more pulling power than Brentford?!!
                                I would say at the moment the sad reality is that Brentford are a far more attractive proposition than us.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2