QPR v Spurs Youth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    It's an opinion Croydon I might be be totally wrong but fairly sure we don't see any of those players in our first team EVER. Not being able to trap a ball or pass it at the 18 is not great sign. Watch the highlights there on player see what if you can pull any positives out of it then judge
    You could tell after 5 mins the likely outcome. Totally outplayed for almost whole game. I also will be surprised if any of these on show make the first team in the future. Suppose it depends on what level we are playing at. And that's very much up for debate.

Comment

what was the score?, or is it too embarassing to say
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

The no 11 winger looked good for us apart from going down clutching his face a lot. Big captain at the back was good but loves a hoof. Keeper was OK. Spurs always expected to win that easily so no surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          what was the score?, or is it too embarassing to say
          4-1 spurs

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            The no 11 winger looked good for us apart from going down clutching his face a lot. Big captain at the back was good but loves a hoof. Keeper was OK. Spurs always expected to win that easily so no surprise.
            Liked those 3 as well: Bowler, Fox and keeper Brzozowski. And i would add Folkes, who set up the goal. Also the lad Mesias who came on second half had good feet, IMO.

And Akinola, our number ten, who was interviewed for the offy before the game, was terrible. Involved in giving away three first goals, and needs to learn not to take chances near his own area.
            Last edited by 1QPRDK; 11-01-2017, 11:32 AM.
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

are the coaches we have the best we can get? I've no idea but i'd rather we spend the cash and get the best coaches we can in. We have to be ruthless to succeed. People talk about facilities and they are important but for me, if you have the best coaches we will succeed. Sod getting new players in. Use the cherry cash to completely overhaul our coaching set up, keep the best, sack the rest and recruit the best we can.

Comment

Read the title and half thought this was a thread by Ted about recent football violence

Comment

Bowler (11); the keeper, Brzozowski; the right - back, Brandon Barzey (2), who was applauded off when he was substituted in the second half; and the captain, Charlie Fox (6, left footed central defender) all stood out for me.

Comment

meanwhile Broxbourne youth team march on after a 1-0 victory over Yeovil. Next opponents, Aston Villa
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      Let's hope you are wrong then. One of the (very) few plus points this season has been the emergence of a few youngsters in the team.
                      Who should be given chances, a proper run, not just a glimpse in the odd game before we send them out on loan never to be seen again.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        Let's hope you are wrong then. One of the (very) few plus points this season has been the emergence of a few youngsters in the team.
                        Isn't that just because the 1st team has got worse?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          It's an opinion Croydon I might be be totally wrong but fairly sure we don't see any of those players in our first team EVER. Not being able to trap a ball or pass it at the 18 is not great sign. Watch the highlights there on player see what if you can pull any positives out of it then judge
                          Not good news.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            Isn't that just because the 1st team has got worse?
                            Well they never got a game when we were slowly getting worse in the Prem so I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                            X