X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chremis View Post
    Announced now.
    Yes it is.

Pretty happy with that. Decent player at this level and better than what we have!

Comment

Lots of pace, two footed, scores goals and lays them on.....there has to be a minus otherwise he'd still be in Brighton....guess we'll find out before long!

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
        Lots of pace, two footed, scores goals and lays them on.....there has to be a minus otherwise he'd still be in Brighton....guess we'll find out before long!
        yeah for sure.

Though, like that he seems unafraid to have the ball at his feet and is prepared to be a nuisance with it.

seems to know where the goal is.

Bout a week at Harlington needed to drum that out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
          I've seen a lot of him as my mates got a Brighton season ticket so use to go with him quite a lot, and his weakness imo is selfishness. For a winger I have basically never seen him deliver a cross. Can be frustrating at times as he can try to do too much himself. Also his fitness. But I still think hes a top signing.

Comment

Working...
          X