Nahki Wells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
    £8m for Wells is laughable, wouldn't pay a penny over £3m. Would be the perfect type for us mind.
    I'd never rate scott hogan at 10m let alone 15m! This is the way the championship is now unfortunately, football as a whole is gunna be ruined by money

Comment

If Wells is worth 15 mil the game really has gone bonkers.

Comment

What someone is worth and what they go for are usually 2 different things nowadays sadly, it's all dependent on how much Sky are willing to pay the clubs on what players are worth.

Comment

These questions are what makes me.wonder why so many fans think we automatically have the pick of players. And can get anyone if only Les went after them. He probably is enquiring but our only positive factor is the fact we are in London. There are at least 16-17 clubs who would be preferable over us in the championship in my eyes and then also probably a few playoff zone clubs in League One for some players as well. We get the players we do because that is what will come.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
            These questions are what makes me.wonder why so many fans think we automatically have the pick of players. And can get anyone if only Les went after them. He probably is enquiring but our only positive factor is the fact we are in London. There are at least 16-17 clubs who would be preferable over us in the championship in my eyes and then also probably a few playoff zone clubs in League One for some players as well. We get the players we do because that is what will come.
            This. If i was a decent player qpr would be the last place i'd want to go too

Comment

hes

hrs just not prolific enough for us we need a twenty goal a season man like omar bogle
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

2 years ago Ted was saying get Wells in. Look at him now? He's quality. Why the hell can't our scouts, coaches, DoF see this and we end up with Polter when we could have made an effort to sign Wells. Give bloody scouting job to Ted if we don't have anyone employed at the club who can tell a good player from a crap one.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  2 years ago Ted was saying get Wells in. Look at him now? He's quality. Why the hell can't our scouts, coaches, DoF see this and we end up with Polter when we could have made an effort to sign Wells. Give bloody scouting job to Ted if we don't have anyone employed at the club who can tell a good player from a crap one.
                  Shirley you know why we leave the descent signing for Brentford to sign

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...00/750/936/1e6

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      hrs just not prolific enough for us we need a twenty goal a season man like omar bogle
                      Think the way things are going it will be the likes of Bogle we have to look at, as he would be affordable. Sadly the current price for a 'proven' championship goal scorer has gone bat sh!t mental, just look at McCormack went for 12mill (I think was reported) he will be 31 soon and has scored 3 goals for Villa this season!.

Just hope if we were to sign someone like Bogle he would be given a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                        So a 4th tier player is the answer ?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          "Shirley".. whos that, James's alter ego?....
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Huddersfield boss... Naki, fancy going to QPR in the transfer window?
                            Naki... WTF, you serious? Why would I leave a team challenging for promotion who are run very well for a team battling relegation who have a reputation of Billy Smarts?
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                              If Wells is worth 15 mil the game really has gone bonkers.
                              The game has gone bonkers, that's not up for debate. Same deal with Pogba at Man Utd, isn't it? Never worth anything like what they paid for him.

The gulf comes when you drop down to clubs with no genuine prospect of reaching the Premier League. Then the numbers all become a bit more sensible again. This is where the opportunity is, developing your own players and signing decent talent from the smaller sides. Southampton are perfect example of a side that works the system properly, develop their own and scouting very effectively then selling onto the big clubs for mega fees. They've been doing it very well for years!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                                More like £8m i'd guess, we're not in for those players anymore.
                                Atm, more like. When we are back in the prem we can spend money like that(on players like him)
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X