Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A thought on all the transfer activity..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thought on all the transfer activity..

Lee Hoos gave JFH the option pre season - fewer higher fee/wages players or more on less.

JFH clearly chose the former.

Lee Hoos now in total control of club has given Ollie the same choice - out goes the unwanted larger numbers to go for fewer more expensive revised targets. The only real surprise is how quickly we have found takers.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Completely agree, why the former was even an option baffles me. Why buy dross just for the sake of injuries? Build a higher quality team and when injuries come around give the youth a chance. Build on that every season and eventually you have a squad full of good quality players and youngsters coming through. How in any way is buying dross to have a bigger squad productive? Really liking what Ollie and Les are doing at the minute and the best part is we are making profit in the process. Good window so far.

Comment

Originally posted by bradrangers View Post
      Really liking what Ollie and Les are doing at the minute and the best part is we are making profit in the process. Good window so far.
      A positive remark about Les Ferdinand !!!?!

Comment

Problem is we haven't signed anyone yet. Good news shifting the dross mind........

Comment

in 2010/2011 we manage to win the league with a small squad hill derry rougtledge adel mackie smith etc very experienced at this level apart from adel and i hope ian can do something similar than neil did small squad good championship players
          TWITTER
          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

its a good outgoing window so far chery sandro polter gladwin needs player in lualua good addition need a few more though
            TWITTER
            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

I don't remember a mid season window where the club have cleared out so many in order to progress. Maybe the club have finally learnt that there is no point just bringing in ever more players without trying to get rid of those you don't want first.

It also means coaching individually won't get overstretched and a galvanised group less in number might be the way to go.

Comment

Working...
              X