El Khayati Offski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Tbh ninja I would say the whole fan base. Awful player that shouldn't be playing professional football
    Can't disagree Weare. Very lightweight player with no end product. Just hasn't cut it at this level.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Very true - we shouldn't be congratulating Les on getting rid of the players who he signed, who have been sh1te, and only been here a year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Very true - we shouldn't be congratulating Les on getting rid of the players who he signed, who have been sh1te, and only been here a year or so.
        Can we at least give him credit for getting rid at a profit, a la Polter?
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          Manager don't want them what can Les do? He is having to eat humble pie and try and get rid of the absolute shite he helped lumber us with.
          Well that just shows he's working well with Holloway IMO

Comment

Even if it is at a profit?

Comment

Signings under Les haven't all been bad. Smithies has been superb in goal. Hall quality. Lynch looks very good. Although some on here won't agree perch has been a good signing for 500k. I still rate Massimo and think he has a lot of potential. Overall Les had a Monmouth task on his hands. He had to rid of a dozen or so top end earners while his remit was to replace them with players with potential and to make a profit. We are only 18 months into his work.

Polter apparently doubling our outlay.
              Sandro is almost the final big earner gone
              Chery doubled out lay.
              Hall free transfer but easily worth 5m
              Smithies going well.

Let's remember that when we had Harry in the prem and Les took over, over 60/70% of active posters on here were happy to strip the club back to basics and have ' a couple of years of mid table rebuilding'

Short, tunnel visioned minds some people

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                Signings under Les haven't all been bad. Smithies has been superb in goal. Hall quality. Lynch looks very good. Although some on here won't agree perch has been a good signing for 500k. I still rate Massimo and think he has a lot of potential. Overall Les had a Monmouth task on his hands. He had to rid of a dozen or so top end earners while his remit was to replace them with players with potential and to make a profit. We are only 18 months into his work.

Chery doubled out lay.
                Smithies going well.

Let's remember that when we had Harry in the prem and Les took over, over 60/70% of active posters on here were happy to strip the club back to basics and have ' a couple of years of mid table rebuilding'

Top post.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Chery doubled out lay.
                  Smithies going well.

Summed up perfectly

Comment

Chery doubled out lay.
                    Smithies going well.

Quality post

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Can we at least give him credit for getting rid at a profit, a la Polter?
                      Suppose so, but if it was me at work, my boss would say I shouldn't of bought such a useless piece of sh1ite in the 1st place, that didn't do it's job and gave me the hassle of having to go through the process of selling it on after a year for a minimal profit.

He has made some good signings though within the guidelines - not going to go them all right with this new budget cut policy.

All depends on how you look at it.

Comment

Chery doubled out lay.
                        Smithies going well.

I said something very similar on the "Ferdinand" thread earlier, so obviously agree 100% with you!
                        My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Suppose so, but if it was me at work, my boss would say I shouldn't of bought such a useless piece of sh1ite in the 1st place, that didn't do it's job and gave me the hassle of having to go through the process of selling it on after a year for a minimal profit.
                          Your boss may need to go on a motivational methods course...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Your boss may need to go on a motivational methods course...
                            Perhaps - I call it being successful though.
                            Should of done more research etc. minimize as many risks as possible. Whether Les does this or not, who knows - in Polters case, it seems not.

Comment

Don't really see why some are coating Les off for signing him. He was obviously JFH's choice as he had managed him at Burton. All Les is guilty of here is backing his manager surely?

Comment

Perhaps - I call it being successful though.
                                Should of done more research etc. minimize as many risks as possible. Whether Les does this or not, who knows - in Polters case, it seems not.
                                Maybe. I'd say buying any player is a gamble though - could be brilliant in one team and absolute sh*te in another. To get rid of the sh*te at a profit though is not easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X