No announcement yet.

Gladwin Back to Swindon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch out - I have a feeling he will do well at the Robins. He clearly feels at home there, his confidence will rise. There is a player in there, particularly at a level down. Hope Furlong and Doherty don't prove it works the other way too.

Comment

We've had a bloated squad for far too long now so got no problem with the amount leaving

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        The next obvious one is Karl Henry.

What worries me is the lack of inbound. Not even heard us linked with too many either!
        Been linked with Freeman, Kone and bogle so far.
        Am sure there will be a few more
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
          We've had a bloated squad for far too long now so got no problem with the amount leaving
          Exactly. And those moaning that tthere are so many going but no one coming in, aren't these the same players they've described as shite all along?
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            Tbf we are quite good at keeping incomings quiet since Ferdinand has been at the club. I'm sure plenty is going on behind the scenes we know nothing about.

Maybe a chauffeur will pop up in a minute with itk info
            I hope olly knows about them
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I'm sure Gladwin will do well at Swindon. The fans rate him highly and he feels wanted. I have this feeling that the R's are expecting too much from players that are not of high quality. In the position we are in atm, we cannot expect high profile players to be joining us. Maybe the club took too many gambles and it cannot be like that. But in reality not all gambles comes to frutition. Some succeed, as in the cases of Hall and Smithies, others fail, as in the case of Gladwin and others. If I have to critisize Les, its that we went from extreme to the other. We cannot bring in so many gambles. In the past, we did took gambles, however it was one at a time and drafted into the first team, it was in established squad. That's why the likes of Les himself, Impey, Sinclair, Peacock, Sinton, Seaman, Parker and so many others were so successful at Loftus Road. They were bedded in a good squad and s successful one too.
              Last edited by Martinmalta; 10-01-2017, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Bit of a wild theory, but maybe the reason we're only loaning him out is because he's a proven League One player and if we go down he could come in handy?
                Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Tbf we are quite good at keeping incomings quiet since Ferdinand has been at the club. I'm sure plenty is going on behind the scenes we know nothing about.

Maybe a chauffeur will pop up in a minute with itk info
                  I've just seen JJB's brother picking up a tall young lad from Kings Cross, looked like a striker to me, but on a low budget obviously since travelling by train - boom!

Edit. Have just re-read that and clearly it's open to alternative interpretations, but that's just your filthy minds.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    Another one of dof les gems.
                    Total pants. Didn't ever see him do one decent thing on the pitch..... Nice to see some of the dross off, but don't we need to get some players in.....??

Comment

one of the poorest players I've ever seen at our club, has to go in the summer

Comment

excellent news - Gladwin has looked as if he's overdosed on valium whenever I've seen him play - he makes El Karate look lively

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                          I have a feeling he will do well at the Robins. He clearly feels at home there, his confidence will rise. There is a player in there, particularly at a level down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            He will never ever be back here so dont know why its only a loan. Dont get it.
                            Should of just gave them a late Christmas present and said here ya go, have him.
                            probably the only club that will take him and can't afford to buy him lol
                            TWITTER
                            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Tim Sherwood doing us a favour then?

Comment

He is not good enough for this league. We got him as part of the Luongo deal, if rumours are to be believed. He then flopped at Bristol City and was lazy. We got him back, he was poor, he went to Swindon and he was average. We got him back and he was poor and now he has gone again.

Comment

Working...
                                X