i love you ollie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love you ollie

once more our club is going to be packed with youth and power bogle comming in next week for two million represents the best bit of buisness since rodney marsh and stan bowles
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

I would like to see Bogle also, but im also worried that maybe he could be another Washington, lets hope not, let us get lucky with a promising lower league striker please.
    Rotherham have had a £850,000 offer rejected, and the distance from Grimsby to Rotherham is negligible so maybe he wouldnt want to move home? or maybe he does and fancies the big smoke?
    Bogle, Matty Taylor, Gregory from lower league with a Kone, Grabban as a more experienced striker to partner/swap with Sylla, thats my thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      once more our club is going to be packed with youth and power bogle comming in next week for two million represents the best bit of buisness since rodney marsh and stan bowles
      Your love affair for this man will end in tears

Comment

sylla and bogle would destroy every defence in this division if we get bogle once more we are prem bound
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

sylla and bogle would destroy every defence in this division if we get bogle once more we are prem bound
          You are asylum bound if you really believe that

Comment

Dont listen to them ted stand up for what you believe in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              You are asylum bound if you really believe that
              ^

Comment

I thought it was me that you loved (sob sob).

Comment

Working...
                X