Who should be next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should be next

With Chery, Polter and Sandro almost gone, who would you all like to see next out of the door?

Mine would be el kayti, gladwin and perch.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

If we moved on Ned it and Caulker it would make my day.

Ned is shyte and we get some decent cash, Caulker hardly plays so if those two we could have around 5 mill in the kitty enough for the club to go and buy 4 or 5 decent champ quality players!!

Comment

Ned and caulker for me, would keep elk and gladwin mainly for cover and bench warming. Perch id keep too mainly coz he can play anywhere to a near average level

Comment

I noticed ELK played for the under 23s the other day, but no one else did. Is that Ollie saying you can find a new club or is he literally just keeping him fit do you think? I think he is getting rid, personally.

Caulker can go, if we can get a couple of mil (crazy to think we were saying we want 8 million for him in the summer) and off the wages then happy days.

Comment

Really do not get the hate for Perch.

If we were pushing for promotion, I agree he would need replacing, but given where we are as a club, he is perfectly adequate. Doesn't pull up any trees but he is a steady RB and, for me, he is way down the list of players I would be looking to cart off.

Top of my list to get out this window is Caulker.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Caulker
            Elk
            Gladwin
            Henry

Ned can be sold in the summer. Not worth the wage he is on and we should (hopefully) be able to replace his contribution at a fraction of the cost. He's certainly no Clint hill in terms of what he brings to the side.

Comment

Would definitely keep Perch as he can comfortably play anywhere across the back 4 at this level.

IMO, El Khyati is adequate as an impact sub and I actually think Gladwin will come good eventually...would send him out on loan.

Personally I'd get rid of Caulker ASAP. Would also ship Onuha out if we can get a decent offer and there is decent replacement available.

Comment

I would hire a bus and tell El-Khayati, Gladwin, Perch, Henry, Onuouha, Caulker, Washington and Ngbakoto to 'get on you're out the door!' Absolutely p!ss poor squad and the table doesn't lie!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  If we moved on Ned it and Caulker it would make my day.

Ned is shyte and we get some decent cash, Caulker hardly plays so if those two we could have around 5 mill in the kitty enough for the club to go and buy 4 or 5 decent champ quality players!!
                  The problem is we're not buying any. Any reasonable targets will be gone. Can't believe 2 days before Reading game and nobody.

Comment

I would get rid of Gladwin. He was poor on loan at Bristol City as well, they hated the lazy bugger. He is lazy for us, does not seem to add anything and doesnt know his best position.

Comment

gladwin
                      onuaha
                      el kayati
                      henry
                      caulker

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Caulker
                        Elk
                        Gladwin
                        Henry

Ned can be sold in the summer. Not worth the wage he is on and we should (hopefully) be able to replace his contribution at a fraction of the cost. He's certainly no Clint hill in terms of what he brings to the side.
                        Precisely this.
                        I'd keep Perch, he does a job. Not a spectacular one, but a job nonetheless.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          With Chery, Polter and Sandro almost gone, who would you all like to see next out of the door?

Mine would be el kayti, gladwin and perch.
                          Crikey that's a long list of disappointment!

Seriously though, who'd be daft enough to take any of those 3 off our hands?!!

Comment

Ned
                            Caulker
                            El Khayati
                            Gladwin
                            Henry

Comment

All of em including chairman, hoos, dof and manager..... except smithies.

Comment

Working...
                              X