Team vs Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    He's been absolute sh*te but I reckon put him in as a number 10 behind the strikers and he'll be a proper player.
    Yeah I was thinking the same we've not got a lot of creativity , he has been crap mainly cos he doesn't venture far enough forward but if Ollie can get through to him and change his mind set might be a turning point for him and us , theres nothing to lose as things stand now , wer'e going to get beat so give it a go

Comment

Smithies
      Furlong Ned Hall Bidwell
      Luongo Borysuik Doughty
      Wszolek Sylla Yeni

Reason Ned over Lynch is because I reckon Hall has been too good to drop and Furlong should play but will need a wiser head alongside him. Lynch would be wasted on the right side so Ned goes in for me.

If Furlong isn't played, Ned on the right, Bring Hall across and pop Lynch in.

Doughty. if fit could make a really positive impact for us. Have Borysuik play deeper and let Luongo carry it forward with Doughty to the wingers.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
        OK, so

Smithies

Ned Hall Lynch Bidwell

Wszolek Luongo Borysiuk LuaLua

Mackie

Sylla
        I Like that and we would have a good bench to change things

Comment

Smithies

Furlong Hall Lynch Bidwell