• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many points from next 4 games?

Reading a.
    Fulham h.
    Newcastle a.
    Blackburn a.
    Next 3 live on sky followed by a relegation 6 pointer.
    No matter how I look at this, I can only see a very unlikely point against Fulham and that's it.
    Unless Tony and Co accept the obvious and splash some cash. Very happy to be proved totally wrong.

I'm afraid we will do well to get 0, unless there's some brilliant dealings in the transfer market - and quick.

Comment

When we expect to win we lose, and expect to lose we win.

I'm going with 4 or 6 points.

Comment

At a push four points. Draw reading and if we can't get ourselves up to beat Blackburn away then might as well write rest of season off and ask go Div1 early. Blackburn were awful Saturday and I mean awful how we managed to let them beat us beggers belief but then again we let Ipswich and Rotherham turn us over away who were equally as bad

Comment

I am sort of hoping the players were asked not to produce a replay. Hence why we didn't want a draw, keep telling myself that anyway because an extra fixture to lose wouldn't of helped IMO. Thought we'd have a couple in by now. Must be impossible to sell us these days
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

1 point from Blackburn away - but I thought we'd had hammered 3-0 by Leeds on the first day!

Comment

Comment

12 plus 3 bonus points.

Comment

Lose to Reading.
                  Lose to Fulham.
                  Lose to Newcastle.
                  Beat Blackburn.
                  3 points.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    12 plus 3 bonus points.
                    Now you're being silly ,,,,, but I agree with the 12 bit

Comment

Need 12, will get what we deserve.

Comment

7 points!!

Beat Fulham at home and Blackburn away and grab a point at Reading!!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                          Reading a.
                          Fulham h.
                          Newcastle a.
                          Blackburn a.
                          Next 3 live on sky followed by a relegation 6 pointer.
                          No matter how I look at this, I can only see a very unlikely point against Fulham and that's it.
                          Unless Tony and Co accept the obvious and splash some cash. Very happy to be proved totally wrong.
                          I posted a similar thing for december and said we would struggle to get 2 bt christmas and we could be in bottom 3 for then and considering we had rotherham i gave us a point there and 1 v villa we ended up with 0!

I dont fancy us v fulham we were pony there and bagged a lucky win newcastle will thump us blackburn will turn us over and fake hoops much better than us at present but i fancy us to get a bore draw there. Weve cleared a few out by the look of it so we might get 1 or 2 in but we really need 3 or 4 in badly. Make no bones about it were poor but i fancy holloway to keep us up just

Comment

Can see it being 0 with our record on TV all 3 of them defeats, confidence then will be so low can see us struggling to get anything at Blackburn, but we live in hope!

Comment

Draw Reading and Blackburn. 2 points.

Comment

Working...
                              X