Kosovar Sadiki onski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kosovar Sadiki onski

Kosovar Sadiki is on trial at QPR. The Stoke City centre-back is German born, but represents Canada at international level.

At 18, Sadiki will be initially seen as a signing for QPR’s development side should anything long-term materialise from the trial. The defender has played for Canada at U17 level, and was called up to U20 training camps last year.

Stoke's Moha El Ouriachi spent a similar trial spell at QPR in the summer, but the club decided not to pursue their interest

Read more:http://stokeloudandproud.com/kosovar...pr-stoke-city/

Can't contain my excitement.

Comment

We can't even sign a youth player without sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        We can't even sign a youth player without sarcasm.
        The problem is that's all we seem to be signing. We're in a relegation scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          The problem is that's all we seem to be signing. We're in a relegation scrap.
          I would hope there are some incoming once these three have gone. It's a notoriously difficult window.

Comment

Our youth signings and our youth team in general is going extremely well in my eyes. Eze, Niko, Shodipo, Manning, Kakay all looked good when played.

Comment

These players are our future. If we manage to stay up this season, they should be ready for the first team in a season or two.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                These players are our future. If we manage to stay up this season, they should be ready for the first team in a season or two.
                During the brief 15 minutes that Eze played, I would say he is very close to being ready.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Moan moan farking moan, is that all some can ever do FFS. Any excuse for another farking moan eh?

Saying that, the blinkered happy clappers at the other end of the spectrum can be just as bad, but there is a middle ground, Shirley?

Comment

All positive until they end up playing in Paul hall's side and get beat every week

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      Moan moan farking moan, is that all some can ever do FFS. Any excuse for another farking moan eh?

Saying that, the blinkered happy clappers at the other end of the spectrum can be just as bad, but there is a middle ground, Shirley?
                      It's just relentless isn't it? Strangely enough we actually won our last 2 league games

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Stop calling me Shirley.

Comment

Update: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...-city-defender

Comment

I seem to remember when we signed our player of the year last season was discribed by Ramsey as not one for the here and now but one for the future

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              It's just relentless isn't it? Strangely enough we actually won our last 2 league games
                              Last 3 league games.

Comment

Working...
                              X