Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Sammy Ameobi????
    Definitely not first team quality but offers enough at a really low price to be decent. Granted we generally ought to be staying away from him haha. To be honest, I retract it, Would rather not put the money on him haha.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by QueensParkPurgatory View Post
      Polter - Union Berlin - 3m - 14,000
      Chery - Guizhou - 4m - 14,000
      Sandro - Anatylspor - 0 - 40,000

With the wages at a rough estimate of around 80,000 a week filled and roughly 50-80% of the 7m brought in going into the transfer budget, what would you lot do with the finances to improve the team
      A right back.

Ravel free transfer as lazio want rid.

Matt Taylor bristol rovers 800k

Grabban 4mil.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Ravel wont roll up at ours now. so muchfor Les not long ago biggin him up etc.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Ravel
          RB
          Forward or 2
          Couple loans for depth

At some stage we'll need some decent investment but not sure the oweners have the bottle for it anymore.

Comment

Winnal and hourihane for sure, even if it cost 6m they'd be a massive boost to the team.
            Then try and try and bring in a new rb on loan maybe to provide competition

Comment

7 Million and 80 Thousand and two pence and Olly gets to spend the two pence.

Comment

How about signing Danny Ward from Rotherham ? He is not a striker , but a midfielder who knows where the goal iis unlike any of the ones at QPR now.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  How about signing Danny Ward from Rotherham ? He is not a striker , but a midfielder who knows where the goal iis unlike any of the ones at QPR now.
                  But why should we try to fix the goalscoring problem with someone who has goalscoring as their secondary role? The way I see it, if we want more goalscoring, either bring in a creative mid or bring in a goal scoring striker. If your strikers score goals, you don't ask questions of your midfielders. If your midfielders are scoring all the goals, you start asking questions about your strikers, right?
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Grabban must be available for around the £3-4m mark, probably just fit in the £20k a week range as well.

Hourihane and Winnall are out of contract in the summer, £3.5m would be difficult for Barnsley to turn down for them both.

Add a couple of loans and we'll be good to go. We spent what we received in the summer, we're bringing in £7m from Chery and Polter and saving Sandro's wages. We're in a dangerous position and if the board don't invest properly this month, it could get really twitchy come April. In my opinion we have no option but to bite the bullet and go and buy proven Championship quality. Yeah it's a difficult month to buy but we really don't have a choice.

Comment

Well Nugent has been bought for 2.5mil so no loan there
                      The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Clearly not someone our board thought about signing.

Comment

Originally posted by FACTS View Post
                          Ravel
                          RB
                          Forward or 2
                          Couple loans for depth

At some stage we'll need some decent investment but not sure the oweners have the bottle for it anymore.
                          We all know they have the bottle, we can't spend and lost the money from Dry World kit supplier.

Comment

Winnall, Hourihane, Nugent and Ravel.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Bet Ollie gets nowhere near that to spend
                              Of course he won't, glad to see there are more sensible people out there,all the rejoicing will soon end when we see what we are left with and results return to normal (under holloway)

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                                Winnall, Hourihane, Nugent and Ravel.
                                Originally posted by The General View Post
                                4 million Lansbury
                                Ali Faulin Loan
                                Nugent Loan

Then spend 2 million at Spearmint Rhino
                                Hasn't Nugent already signed for Derby?
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X