No announcement yet.

7 Million and 80 Thousand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to make this thread 11 million quid as its being reported we are getting 4 Mill for Sandro

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Hasn't Nugent already signed for Derby?
      Ahh.......

Comment

Hasn't Nugent already signed for Derby?
        Yup, 2.5m quid.

If that's the market rate for a 31 year old that has averaged 1 goal in 5 games across the last 3 seasons, it's hardly surprising we're in bother!

Comment

Freeman has something like 3 assists in 40 games doesnt he? I dont think he is the answer.

Lansbury is going to Derby.

Nugent all but signed for Derby I think, for 3 million.

I agree that we need a new attacking midfielder and a new striker. I saw Kone mentioned, that is a good shout. Grabbon at Bournmouth would be quite good as well I think.

Bogle if he fancied joining us. Us and every other team in the league are after the next bargain up front and we are well down a players list of ideal clubs to join. We are mid table at best, not paying the most or playing good football.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Yup, 2.5m quid.

If that's the market rate for a 31 year old that has averaged 1 goal in 5 games across the last 3 seasons, it's hardly surprising we're in bother!
            Madness aint it mate
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Madness aint it mate
              Which just further validates the Polter fee tbh.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Which just further validates the Polter fee tbh.
                Exactly the point I was making on the other thread.

What concerns me is what we can pick up in way of replacements for our current mass exodus. If Dave Nugent is worth 2.5m at 31 years of age, what are we going to get on our shoestring budget? I really hope Les and Ollie have a plan!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Exactly the point I was making on the other thread.

What concerns me is what we can pick up in way of replacements for our current mass exodus. If Dave Nugent is worth 2.5m at 31 years of age, what are we going to get on our shoestring budget? I really hope Les and Ollie have a plan!
                  With strikers, we may have to go for loans... shame it's not summer.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                  X