Sandro offski - now official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Why "happy days"?,nobody has taken Sandro or Henry yet and we are losing our most creative player
    If that is Chery you are referring to, then he is not worth much to us, if he does not want to be here. And by the way he only has one assist and no goals in his last 10 games, so I think we can manage without him.
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Why "happy days"?,nobody has taken Sandro or Henry yet and we are losing our most creative player
      Is this the same creative player thats missed last 2 games and weve scored 4 goals in ? Yep hes scored 5 but some are pens anyway. Dont rate the guy and dont see it as someone willing to dig in and fight for a place either

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        It's all well and good moving the dross on, but let's hope we have adequate replacements in mind, and we actually manage to get them.
        This. Nothing's actually happened yet.

Comment

Game lasts more than 60 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Game lasts more than 60 mins.
            Which is why a club should take both Sandro and Henry. Sandro for the first 60 mins - Henry to be booed onto the pitch for the final 30 mins.
            QPR since 1993
            WATRB since 2015
            First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
              Which is why a club should take both Sandro and Henry. Sandro for the first 60 mins - Henry to be booed onto the pitch for the final 30 mins.

Comment

according to sky just now, sandro in talks with turkish club.

there is hope.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post

Comment

woo hoo

Comment

Off to Osminlaspor apparently!!

Must be for some serious wedge to go to that sort of club in Turkey!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        Off to Osminlaspor apparently!!

Must be for some serious wedge to go to that sort of club in Turkey!
                        They're building a decent little side from what I know.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Why where is Onuha going?

Comment

Sandro is in talks with Turkish club Osmanlispor ahead of a possible move. QPR will not ask for a fee for the Brazilian midfielder and are desperate for him to find a club rather than continue paying his huge wages for the remaining months of his contract, which expires in the summer: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/s...sh-club-latest

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Why where is Onuha going?
                              That assist against Ipswich was great haha. Did pretty much the same against Leeds right?
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

He's not the worst at our club just think now they want his £50k a week off the payroll, may see a massive clear out Sandro,Henry, Gladwin, Polter and who knows maybe Luongo ?too but probably not till the summer

Comment

Working...
                                X