Eze Eberechi good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze Eberechi good

Excellent touch, composed and confident on the ball. Great passing and movement off the ball. The best player on the pitch for the first 20 minutes on Saturday, until he had to go off. Was pulling all the strings in midfield and our play seemed to totally fall apart after his injury.

Not bad at all for an 18 year old making his debut at home. Didn't seem in the slightest over-awed by it. Looks a real find.

At least this was one real positive from an otherwise dreadful team performance.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...igns-extension

Comment

Is it possible they are thinking of promoting Eze to the first team?

Comment

What's the news about his injury? Just a minor knock I hope?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          Is it possible they are thinking of promoting Eze to the first team?
          It seems to be that way as Ollie said he will get a lot more opportunities after Saturdays game.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Excellent touch, composed and confident on the ball. Great passing and movement off the ball. The best player on the pitch for the first 20 minutes on Saturday, until he had to go off. Was pulling all the strings in midfield and our play seemed to totally fall apart after his injury.

Not bad at all for an 18 year old making his debut at home. Didn't seem in the slightest over-awed by it. Looks a real find.

At least this was one real positive from an otherwise dreadful team performance.
            He looked ok. Let's not get carried away. Remember the dross on the pitch you were comparing him with!

Comment

Lets hope they bring him some help as cannot expect him to lead our line.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                He looked ok.
                Considering he's only 18 and it was his debut, I'd say he looked a lot more than 'ok'! Early days of course but VERY promising signs.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Lets hope they bring him some help as cannot expect him to lead our line.
                  He was being played in midfield 73, in a 4-5-1.

Comment

Millwall often seem to have good youngsters

Comment

Considering he's only 18 and it was his debut, I'd say he looked a lot more than 'ok'! Early days of course but VERY promising signs.
                      I remember Yeni's debut against Swindon I think. He looked a lot better than ok. Been absolute sh ite since.

Comment

I remember Yeni's debut against Swindon I think. He looked a lot better than ok. Been absolute sh ite since.
                        Apples and oranges IMO!

Comment

Think that's why it is still worth keeping him. He has had a lot of problems, the death of his father, back in the U.K. for a short time then going back for the funeral and then injury problems.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            Think that's why it is still worth keeping him. He has had a lot of problems, the death of his father, back in the U.K. for a short time then going back for the funeral and then injury problems.
                            He's had plenty of chances since. Totally anonymous.

Comment

He was being played in midfield 73, in a 4-5-1.

He's a striker isn't he?

Comment

Working...
                              X