Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder if a club like Brentford or Fulham would be interested in buying us out??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if a club like Brentford or Fulham would be interested in buying us out??

Just a thought. But I suppose they're too ambitious to touch us with a bargepole.

More trolling

Comment

What a dick head

Comment

Very strange OP, expect pelters
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          Very strange OP, expect pelters
          Actually fairly standard for this guy Herts...

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
            Just a thought. But I suppose they're too ambitious to touch us with a bargepole.
            Please delete this thread ffs, and perhaps the OP's account for good measure.

Comment

I would guess it was said somewhat tongue in cheek ... does not even warrant a reply

Comment

Odd ball.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Just plain weird!

Comment

Do clubs buy each other out then!!
                    The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                      Please delete this thread ffs, and perhaps the OP's account for good measure.
                      Trolling, perhaps. But there is a serious cynical point behind this...can't be bothered to explain the club's history (which is largely a story of missed opportunities) to youngsters like you. It is a comment on my beloved club which once again appears to be in freefall.

Comment

Embarrassing

Comment

Please stop making Brisbane and I look bad. Luongos doing a good enough job of that as it is.
                          Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

F*** off! WTF are you going on about

Comment

Trolling, perhaps. But there is a serious cynical point behind this...can't be bothered to explain the club's history (which is largely a story of missed opportunities) to youngsters like you. It is a comment on my beloved club which once again appears to be in freefall.
                              What's age got to do with it? If you have a point to make then make it but you have just posted more drivel. You have the IQ of a cucumber

Comment

Working...
                              X