No announcement yet.

What is it about jimmy floyd??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JFH is now being linked to Northampton Town !! Cobblers sacked Rob Page today.
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Sane question could be asked of Ollie lovers. Honest answer is there probably just as poor as each other and there were and still are better options then both but it's life need to crack on

Comment

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
        I'm not a jfh lover I think he done the best he could his learning his trade yes he made mistakes but he New I think he set up not too lose because he knew we was poor so grind out a 0-0 and maybe knick a goal , the problem was when we went a goal down that were he struggled think an old wiser coach in the stands may have helped him . Holloway appointment a strange one pinkie I admire your backing but something don't feel right, chery going, Polter, Henry , the weight dig at yenni the way he tore into the team on Saturday, mass terrible dip in form it seems too me he lost the dressing a bit I'm afraid shouting at players don't work anymore and hammering them in public will just make them down tools as they know few more losses and they sack him bit like Chelsea do once terry upset. Personally I kept jfh just because I think we swap a ok manager for a little bit ok manager maybe should have waited for a very good manager or even approached one

Not too sure hes lost the dressing room mrbourne, but you might be right, time will tell in the next few games, but apart from the cup game thought the players were playing for him effort wise! i personally think he should rip into players who arent pulling their weight the oldskool ala brian clough, but like you said these modern day footballers have too much power!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Sane question could be asked of Ollie lovers. Honest answer is there probably just as poor as each other and there were and still are better options then both but it's life need to crack on
          Totally disagree westy as ollies actually won things as a manager whereas jimmy hasnt hardly done anything, so no comparison in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Totally disagree westy as ollies actually won things as a manager whereas jimmy hasnt hardly done anything, so no comparison in my opinion.
            I don't think that fair pinkie Holloway started in 1996 with Bristol Rovers so had over 20 years and Jimmy started in 2013 so not even four years maybe compare them once Jimmy had the same amount in the game and achievements wise Holloway 3 promotions Jimmy 1 promotion

Comment

Yeah so no comparison mrbourne, agree if they had same time but they dont!

Comment

Ollie was never my choice as manager but do believe he has been sold gold and been delivered #### as I am pretty sure he would have signed someone by now if there was money promised to him. Lots of potential outs but not seeing as many ins and considering we were short of quality in the first place makes it all rather bizarre.

Comment

I'm just saying you can't say Jimmy has not hardly done anything when he won a league title

Comment

Agree 73, hopefully with the sales of some of ours we`ll seeing some activity soon! but like maidstone had been posting, cant understand wanting the new stadium and stuff when there not bothering with any quality on the pitch any more! odd.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
                      I'm just saying you can't say Jimmy has not hardly done anything when he won a league title
                      But been said before mrbourne jimmy landed on a club on the up anyway from rowetts earlier work, so hardly all done from scratch by jimmy!

Comment

Yes agreed he had a team but he managed from November too May so over half a season and when he left they was top 5 maybe even top so to dismiss he done nothing in the game when he failed to win only 21 of his games and got a league title on his cv so I dare say he done something in the game

Comment

All ###### Pinkie about the stadium mate and Ollie has been sold a dead duck and you and I have had differing opinion on Ollie initially but now I feel for him as he does care and just think those above do not feel the same.

Comment

Actually went to re-quote him on another thread but was on my phone so makes it impossible to do sometimes when theyve wrote alot, but isnt just aimed at nas its the other jimmy lovers who keep seeming to forget we`re in this mess cos of him! seem to ignore we was getting worse for some reason!
                            Jimmy lovers? What the hell are you on about? There are a few sensible posts in this thread, but yours isn't one of them. There aren't any 'Jimmy lovers' on this forum, but I suppose in your mind it balances out your rose-tinted view of Ian Holloway. Tarbie makes some excellent points. I suggest you re-read his post. It typifies the fairly balanced views I've read on here in regard to JFH since his departure. It feels to me like you're trying to draw the flak away from Holloway every time you make a post like this.

Comment

Tbh tarbie i hadnt heard alot of that apart from fans guessing, but if it is the case then what a joke things are behind the scenes, might aswell just have les and hoos in charge ! not many managers will put up with that rubbish, & if carries on we`ll do well to stay in the championship! probably a reason why ollies coming out with stuff now barking wise about needing certain players of championship quality! But if true you really cant blame any manager apart from hoo and les if true!
                              This is exactly the point Pinkie and probably a huge factor in why we haven't been attracting the right sort of manager in recent years. I mean what top manager wants to come to a Championship side and report to a Director of Football with no prior experience in a DOF role? Not to mention the fact that we probably can't afford to pay a top managers salary as we have Les and Lee Hoos on the payroll.

That said, I understand how we've ended up here. Tony Fernandes saw hundreds of millions of shareholders money pi#$ed up a wall by Hughes and Redknapp prior to adopting a DOF set up. The truth is though it makes little sense for a small club like us to employ such a set-up, the only reason it's required is because Tony hasn't got a clue himself!

Comment

Fair post Tarbie and personally I fear for the future of the club. How can you squander 250-300 million in 4-5 years with a record fee of around 8-10 million.

Comment

Working...
                                X