No announcement yet.

What is it about jimmy floyd??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree mush, we dont need them tbh but even with this settup we`d struggle to attract decent managers.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      I agree mush, we dont need them tbh but even with this settup we`d struggle to attract decent managers.
      Possibly but any club struggling in the league without wads of money to spend will always find it hard to attract decent managers.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        What top managers like Redknapp and Hughes were before us? Thank fck we can't !
        No, the days of us pretending to be something we are not are over. I was think more top managers at our level. The likes of Mark Warburton or Gary Rowett.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          No, the days of us pretending to be something we are not are over. I was think more top managers at our level. The likes of Mark Warburton or Gary Rowett.
          Glad those days are over!

Maybe. I'd say Rowett may possibly be looking at a level above - his stock is very high, especially as he's been sacked while doing well.

Comment

given all that went on with the telegraph. Shouldn't JFH and the club be suing the paper if allegations were false? Seems to have gone very quiet on that front.......

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              given all that went on with the telegraph. Shouldn't JFH and the club be suing the paper if allegations were false? Seems to have gone very quiet on that front.......
              Really did go very quiet, didn't it?

Not sure that either Jimmy or the club can sue. Nobody is disputing what was said, only the context it was said and how it was presented. To win a defamation of character case you need somebody to have published something false about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                Really did go very quiet, didn't it?

Not sure that either Jimmy or the club can sue. Nobody is disputing what was said, only the context it was said and how it was presented. To win a defamation of character case you need somebody to have published something false about you.
                But JFH and club initial response was that they would be suing telegraph as story was misleading. I guess they either didn't have a case or what was said was true.

Comment

Working...
                X