Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arouna Kone

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ng-up-12423452

QPR are weighing up an audacious loan deal for Everton striker Arouna Kone.

Rangers are desperate for fresh faces in their final third - and the Toffees forward is on a list of possibles wanted by a club that crashed out of the FA Cup to Blackburn with barely a whimper.

Originally posted by bradrangers View Post
    http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ng-up-12423452

QPR are weighing up an audacious loan deal for Everton striker Arouna Kone.

Rangers are desperate for fresh faces in their final third - and the Toffees forward is on a list of possibles wanted by a club that crashed out of the FA Cup to Blackburn with barely a whimper.
    No thanks,he's dreadful and on huge wages.

Comment

Sounds like a style of spliff.

Comment

I actually think Kone is a decent player and would score goals in the championship!

My concerns would be he's injury prone but if we are not going to spend proper money on a striker then these are the types of deals the club will be looking at!

Comment

For me Gregory at Millwall seems a better option than those mentioned by gwl

Comment

Would be happy with kone!!

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
              Sounds like a style of spliff.
              I laughed way too much at this

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                I actually think Kone is a decent player and would score goals in the championship!

My concerns would be he's injury prone but if we are not going to spend proper money on a striker then these are the types of deals the club will be looking at!
                My thoughts too.

I suspect what we will look for this window is a couple of quick fixes in the loan market, probably from the Prem. Not knocking it though, it has worked for plenty of Championship sides in the past.

Comment

Audacious? He's hardly played for Everton this season if at all. Would probably take weeks to get fit. Think his contract runs out in June. Audacious my ar se,

Comment

Working...
                  X