Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nugent

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...jordan-rhodes/

Such a shame as would of been ideal imo! 3 mill for a 31 year old in this league just shows what you need to spend nowadays!

Realistically what other viable experienced strikers could be up for grabs from our rivals in this league or who are sitting on the bench in the Prem!

All I know is if we want to buy a experienced striker then surely we are going to have to part with 4 mill minimum or maybe 6 or 7 mill!

I think I read somewhere that grabban would cost 4 mill

Ideal for us and would certainly give you more confidence for the rest of the season. We never ever thought about bringing him into the club. Which is a worry.

Comment

we'll end up with Emily
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...jordan-rhodes/

Such a shame as would of been ideal imo! 3 mill for a 31 year old in this league just shows what you need to spend nowadays!

Realistically what other viable experienced strikers could be up for grabs from our rivals in this league or who are sitting on the bench in the Prem!

All I know is if we want to buy a experienced striker then surely we are going to have to part with 4 mill minimum or maybe 6 or 7 mill!

I think I read somewhere that grabban would cost 4 mill
        Just shows that Sam winall for 1.5m is a no brainer, young. proven striker

Comment

Seems clear we are not spending until dough comes in as we need players in now. Maybe Ollie's dig yesterday was to point that out.

Comment

Another report says we are trying to sign Grabban on loan but we are behind Preston in the pecking order!!

If we can't beat Preston to players then it's a joke

Comment

Another report says we are trying to sign Grabban on loan but we are behind Preston in the pecking order!!

Not many players will want to join us mate unless they're from league 1 which is obviously a step up for them. Championship quality players have a pick of a lot of better placed clubs than us who played a better brand of football. I can't imagine many players liking Ollie either just a hunch

Comment

Unfortunately it's a situation entirely of our own making.

With every successive poor managerial appointment, bringing in various wastes of space which lead to dreadful performances on the pitch and shockingly bad results and seasons, player recruitment isn't going to get any easier. Particularly when decent players can see just how much money we wasted in getting into this state.

Let's be honest, any decent prospect or already reasonably successful player with any ambition, is far more likely to want to join a club which shows signs of moving in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Unfortunately it's a situation entirely of our own making.

With every successive poor managerial appointment, bringing in various wastes of space which lead to dreadful performances on the pitch and shockingly bad results and seasons, player recruitment isn't going to get any easier. Particularly when decent players can see just how much money we wasted in getting into this state.

Let's be honest, any decent prospect or already reasonably successful player with any ambition, is far more likely to want to join a club which shows signs of moving in the right direction.
                  Agreed. The only way QPR will get to attract players of a good calibre is by offering big wages again and that is not going to happen.

This is the state of play thanks to TF & LF.

Comment

Isn't Grabben the wrong sort.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      Isn't Grabben the wrong sort.
                      Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Why?
                        Could be wrong, but think he kicked up a bit of a fuss wanting to leave Norwich and go back to Bournemouth.

Comment

SSN saying going to Derby for just 2 milll!!

Also Downing is available for loan from Boro!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            Agreed. The only way QPR will get to attract players of a good calibre is by offering big wages again and that is not going to happen.

This is the state of play thanks to TF & LF.
                            Stan you can't tell me Brentford offer better wages than we do

Comment

We are struggling big time to atrack any kind of quality. Fallen well down the pecking order. Even fu cking Brentford are a better option than us. Especially if they get 15 mil for Hogan.

Comment

Working...
                              X