A different approach??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A different approach??

Football clubs change manager far to often for their own good, replacing like for like on the merrygo round of managers.
    Why for once don't we give our manager Olly in this case a long term contract, I'm talking 5 years plus with the understanding that we will stick with him no matter what..
    Why??
    Everyone knows where they stand no matter the results, accept promotion, or relegation without screaming for everyone to be sacked.
    He gets the chance to build a squad of his own.
    He gets a budget to work within that is pre agreed, only getting more money through player sales or extra generated income. Not through debt on the club.
    We get fans involved with the club at some level so that we get a voice within the club.
    Olly is not the best manager in the league, but we are not the best team, we sort of fit together.
    We have tried so called top managers, and up and coming managers, it just hasn't worked. Why not stick with one that we know will give us 100% effort.

I agree with you foggy but theyll be a awful lot who wont think most would be happy maybe with something like that but with another manager!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Problem is that we have tried most other managers.
      I'm not hell bent on it being Olly, I just want a manager that cares, and Olly does., and would stick with us where most others would go at the first hint of a bigger club.

Comment

Not my first choice but I have to say I feel for him as they have sold him a right croc of #### and I admire him coming out and being so honest.

Comment

Working...
        X