Cousins last minute chance yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Cousins is an atrocious footballer! In the game because he has a engine on him and has been found out at championship level!

Like so many of our first team squad I don't know if they would even grace a team that could challenge for the play offs for league 1!
    I tottaly agree with all the above think hed struggle to be an impact against a decent league 2 player. Sorry for me gotta go

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      been mentioned on other messageboards. Probable my biggest disappointment of all our acquisitions this season. Hasn't really got going
      disagree he gets going just doesn't seem to be able to take the ball with him

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        He might have done us a favour but still don't excuse missing the goal in the six yard box mate. Never even hit side netting put it totally wide
        Originally posted by topperharley View Post
        Oh for sure.

We all agree he's shite
        Yes, he along with Luongo, Gladwin & Ngaboto.

Comment

I wouldn't be highlighting him missing a sitter, more the fact he can't successfully complete a 5 yard pass. Poor player who doesn't even look like a sportsman
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He is proper w ank. Really disappointed with him

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              tbf, he has been great at championship level for 2 or 3 years now for Charlton... I don't think his only perk is his engine personally, I just think he's not taking a good enough first touch to actually be able to show off the rest of what he can do, and I think he's not being smart with his movement. Needs someone who understands that box to box role to just guide him through.
              The Charlton side that got relegated to League 1. That team was nearly as bad as the one Les has lumbered us with....

Comment

Worse thing is we say how bad cousins has been yet he pretty much ran the show for charlton against us didnt he at home! God knows what that says! Makes you wonder whats going on with him!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

If the chance was the one that was in shown in the highlights clip he was closed down.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    Worse thing is we say how bad cousins has been yet he pretty much ran the show for charlton against us didnt he at home! God knows what that says! Makes you wonder whats going on with him!
                    Ran the show when we beat them 2-1 ?

Comment

Working...
                    X