Cousins last minute chance yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cousins last minute chance yesterday

Not seen it mentioned on any other threads but that chance he missed at the end of the game yesterday was appalling

It was not hard and he put it wide of the goal. For a professional footballer to put a slow dropping half volley wide when your in the six yard box with only the goalie to beat is unforgivable. The very least it should have been on target and making the keeper make a save

been mentioned on other messageboards. Probable my biggest disappointment of all our acquisitions this season. Hasn't really got going
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

He always seems to look really leggy and struggling, which thought he was going to be one of our top players this season! but then i was a big fan of diakite so....
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Yesterday he made no movement when he came on to create openings for passes. Not only his miss was poor, but he didn't look like the player we thought we'd signed.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Gotta agree about cousins. Out of all our signings hes been played in his favourite position the most (aside from spells on the wing) and i don't think he's ever actually impressed me. He does a lot of closing down and running about sure but theres no end product from his effort.

I hope he turns it around as he was a real good player on his day.

Comment

Cousins is an atrocious footballer! In the game because he has a engine on him and has been found out at championship level!

Like so many of our first team squad I don't know if they would even grace a team that could challenge for the play offs for league 1!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              Cousins is an atrocious footballer! In the game because he has a engine on him and has been found out at championship level!

Like so many of our first team squad I don't know if they would even grace a team that could challenge for the play offs for league 1!
              tbf, he has been great at championship level for 2 or 3 years now for Charlton... I don't think his only perk is his engine personally, I just think he's not taking a good enough first touch to actually be able to show off the rest of what he can do, and I think he's not being smart with his movement. Needs someone who understands that box to box role to just guide him through.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

He did us a favour, need to concentrate on the league, would only get knocked out by MK Dons next round anyway.

If he'd stuck it in, he'd be hgher up the team sheet too. Can't be having that.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                  He did us a favour, need to concentrate on the league, would only get knocked out by MK Dons next round anyway.

If he'd stuck it in, he'd be hgher up the team sheet too. Can't be having that.
                  He might have done us a favour but still don't excuse missing the goal in the six yard box mate. Never even hit side netting put it totally wide

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    He might have done us a favour but still don't excuse missing the goal in the six yard box mate. Never even hit side netting put it totally wide
                    Oh for sure.

We all agree he's shite

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Not seen it mentioned on any other threads but that chance he missed at the end of the game yesterday was appalling

It was not hard and he put it wide of the goal. For a professional footballer to put a slow dropping half volley wide when your in the six yard box with only the goalie to beat is unforgivable. The very least it should have been on target and making the keeper make a save
                        Did you see the warm up on the practice goals?
                        The fans were getting hammered with balls flying over and wide.

Shocking players
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Thought he was closer then that but still shocking effort seeing it again

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            Did you see the warm up on the practice goals?
                            The fans were getting hammered with balls flying over and wide.

Shocking players
                            Yes, that was when they were doing volleys. The rest of the time it wasn't that bad.

Comment

Every Jordan or don we buy turns out s hite.....

Comment

Working...
                              X