Fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham

They looked a very decent side in that game against Cardiff. Get bodies forward play with bit of pace to their game and have proper FBs that get forward in comparison to what we have

Can see us having our faces really rubbed in it on the box again which they do annually

Defo going need eleven players with big hearts ready to hurt for the cause

Fulham really did look proper tidy side actually enjoyed watching them this morning.

Two hammerings coming up . Three highly likely. Bet money on to ease the pain.
    Reading are going to outclass us with total ease as well.
    Actually think they shpuld be the ones buying Smithies if they have prem ambitions. Their keepr is total shite.

Comment

I think could nick draw against Reading

Comment

we are in trouble against Fulham, they'll turn us over much better than us and could even make the play offs sad to say, As for Reading another drubbing in front of the Sky TV camera's
        Last edited by dave58; 09-01-2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Fulham are a very strong, if they had a prolific scorer they'd be right up there imo.

Speaking of which does anyone know how i can get ahold of an away ticket for fulham? Tried ringing up fulhams office but the general sale tickets arent avaliable until next monday. Ticket isnt for me but rather me dad who unfortunately is a fulham supporter...

Comment

Well QPR should have appointed Jokanovic when he was available in October 2015, but the DoFu's wanted JFH . I recall suggesting this on here at the time that he or Warnock should replace Ramsey.

Yes, Fulham will beat QPR as will Reading.

QPR look to be heading for a very bumpy ride down to League 1.

Comment

Many had forgotten how bad a season did Fulham has last season. They were very near to relegation! However, they weathered the storm 'patiently' and now they have been rewarded. Unlike us, they accepted a re-building process!

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                Many had forgotten how bad a season did Fulham has last season. They were very near to relegation! However, they weathered the storm 'patiently' and now they have been rewarded. Unlike us, they accepted a re-building process!
                Very true, one side of my family are Fulham ST holders, all of them accepted how poor they were last year, but also remember them saying to me how they were trying to build a team again - they've actually improved drastically in such a short time, because they were awful last season.

Comment

They also got very good money to build with from selling McCormack to Villa. We on the other hand have wasted money on shite that we will do well to get our money back on.

Comment

Fulham will absolutely tonk us at home, as they should have done at their place.

Got a feeling we'll nick a draw at Reading.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      They also got very good money to build with from selling McCormack to Villa. We on the other hand have wasted money on shite that we will do well to get our money back on.
                      We did collect around 15 million from sales last season. We sold CA, LF and MP. Maybe not all new players hit it off straight away, however the likes of Smithies, Bidwell, Cousins, Luongo, Hall, Lynch and Sylla can give us a platform for success, giving we are patient with them. Our problem is that we wants success immediately and instead of incourage the players, we are making them feel miserable. Patience is the name of the game!

Comment

Working...
                      X