To all our Worrier's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all our Worrier's

Tuned into BBC online. Cardiff should be 1-6 down. Fulham playing them off the park. We aren't good but neither are others. Championship is really poor and like they said on football focus, non league and championship is close in terms of quality if you ignore fitness. Lincoln city and many others upsetting the odds
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Tuned into BBC online. Cardiff should be 1-6 down. Fulham playing them off the park. We aren't good but neither are others. Championship is really poor and like they said on football focus, non league and championship is close in terms of quality if you ignore fitness. Lincoln city and many others upsetting the odds
    Are both those clubs above us?
    We have lost to two of the worst teams in the divison , both below us, this month,
    Worry on.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Great I look forward to Fulham in a few weeks then ! On TV too !

Comment

How the #### did we beat Fulham? Look light years ahead of us. Playing some lovely football and Cairney is a top player.

Comment

I've been having nightmares about our forthcoming game with Fulham for weeks. Can see total humiliation
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Cardiff haven't spinked quarter of a billion quid to get to this state though. That's what people are upset about. They are upset about how we've had such a fabulous opportunity and we've totally ####ed it up

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              Cardiff haven't spinked quarter of a billion quid to get to this state though. That's what people are upset about. They are upset about how we've had such a fabulous opportunity and we've totally ####ed it up
              Haven't Fulham had a much grander fall from grace? They were a top team at one point in the not distant past.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Nas they were also a #### poor team getting 2 to 3 thousand gates not too long ago. Fulham had a sustained period of premier league football and a fantastic europa league final appereance so as much as it must be hard for them at least they have had some good times. We have a Wembley appearance and 3 #### seasons in the premier league to hold onto.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Nas they were also a #### poor team getting 2 to 3 thousand gates not too long ago. Fulham had a sustained period of premier league football and a fantastic europa league final appereance so as much as it must be hard for them at least they have had some good times. We have a Wembley appearance and 3 #### seasons in the premier league to hold onto.
                  I'm hoping we'll get our time soon, we've made mistakes in the last few years but we should be learning from them over time and once we hopefully get back up, we'll be smart enough to stay there.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    I'm hoping we'll get our time soon, we've made mistakes in the last few years but we should be learning from them over time and once we hopefully get back up, we'll be smart enough to stay there.
                    Trouble is, we had our time - twice. Two nil and we ****** it up you could say. Sadly, we won't be going up under Hollo as there are better organised clubs with much more clever managers in this division, and the richer the Prem gets the better the teams are that get relegated from it. We might have a long wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                      Trouble is, we had our time - twice. Two nil and we ****** it up you could say. Sadly, we won't be going up under Hollo as there are better organised clubs with much more clever managers in this division, and the richer the Prem gets the better the teams are that get relegated from it. We might have a long wait.
                      Oh I don't think we'll realistically go up this season as much as I want us to. What I hope we get is an idea that we can go up after without having to restructure yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        Isn't Warnock manager of Cardiff?

Comment

Working...
                        X