Blackburns goals - Ingram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackburns goals - Ingram

Different class to Ingram im afraid. So noticeable as well.
    Bang in trouble of hes off this week/month

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Different class to Ingram im afraid. So noticeable as well.
    Bang in trouble of hes off this week/month

Didnt smithies look terrible in his first couple of games for us, flapping at crosses and alsorts?!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Not that i remember but you can deffo notice a difference in class imho.
      Not saying Ingram is no good, just noting how good Smithies is and how many games he saves us in and how lucky we are to have him.
      We might not of lost with him in goal today i reckon.

Comment

Not saying Ingram is no good, just noting how good Smithies is and how many games he saves us in and how lucky we are to have him.
        Ingram is a good shot stopper but keeps palming it straight into play. Done it quite a bit whenever I've seen him too.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Didnt smithies look terrible in his first couple of games for us, flapping at crosses and alsorts?!
          No mate he. And in and swept up Greens mess. Dodgy first game against forest after green got himself sent off and he faced pen

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Ingram is a good shot stopper but keeps palming it straight into play. Done it quite a bit whenever I've seen him too.
            I have noticed that two and done it for their second today

Comment

Blackburns goals - Ingram

Unfortunately i see both of those as goal keeper error.

Ingram has been previously ok, and yeah sure he's out of match practice, but both were straight parries into Lynch and the Blackburn fella.

His spacial awareness must be in question.

However both goals they were given far too much room by our defence.

Comment

Agreed and Ingram did the same in a league cup game earlier in the season. No keeper should ever parry the ball back into play in front of them.

Comment

Said it yesterday. As shite as we were/are, we would not of lost if smithies was in goal.

Comment

The defending for the second goal was embarrassing. Shouldn't have palmed it back the way he did but come on the ball down the line was aloud to travel, on the deck from yenis half arsed attempt half the length of the pitch. Pathetic defending

Comment

Just showed we can't afford to lose Smithies.

Comment

Ingram.......

Just saw the goals. Christ two clangers. First ought be his own goal. Nothing to do with Lynch.

Comment

As our second choice goalkeeper does he actually get a chance to play (for U23s etc.). This could be the problem.

Comment

Yes Smithies debut was at home to Blackburn and he made errors for at least one of their two goals.

I do however agree that Smithies looks like a different class of keeper and think QPR should do their utmost to not only keep him, but get him to sign a new contract.

QPR would have won yesterday's match had Smithies played in goal.

Comment

Yep another player who is shite , get rid off asap!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                              X