We are in trouble.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are in trouble.

I really do think we are in serious trouble. This squad is by far one of the worst QPR teams for years, and that really is saying something. There is not one area of the squad that we are strong and there is not one player in that team that is fit for promotion apart from Smithies. The transfer policy adopted in the summer imo was dreadful. I remember Lee Hoos saying in one of his interviews that the club had to decide whether to sign a small amount of quality players and risk injuries, or sign a lot of players that werent as good. It is quite clear which option the club chose to go down and it really does baffle me. You sign one or two quality players and then build on from there each window, what did they aim to achieve by signing absolute dross? We are now in a situation where yet again we have a squad full of shite and need another overhaul. The worst part about it is I dont see that even being possible, what player would want to join us looking at the position we are in now? There are plenty of other championship teams that are better suitors. Ive seen a lot of talk on here about signing players like hourihane, why on earth would he leave a Barnsley side 4 points off play offs that he captains for a QPR team going backwards? Holloway really does have a huge job on his hands. Hes not the greatest manager by all means but thats what we are left with now, lets just get behind him and hope that he can somehow turn this around.

Are there 3 worse teams than us in championship? At moment I would have to say no. Blackburn were #### poor but still looked better than us. Very worried.

Comment

not a lot I disagree with here. The ''this is not going to be fixed overnight'' cobblers we've been hearing for 20 odd years is wearing thin. In danger of losing the next generation of support unless the football and staff don't improve drastically
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Good op, especially regarding transfer policy. Probably one or two of our targets decided not to come here because of our lost yesterday. In that sense our next 2-3 games will be very important.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
          Good op, especially regarding transfer policy. Probably one or two of our targets decided not to come here because of our lost yesterday. In that sense our next 2-3 games will be very important.
          Doubt any player wouldve pulled out of coming here based on 1 fa cup game tbh. But agree next couple games will very important in terms of new signings.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            Are there 3 worse teams than us in championship? At moment I would have to say no. Blackburn were #### poor but still looked better than us. Very worried.
            Agreed. Very worrying times to be a QPR fan.

Comment

After yesterday debacle it is possible that could turn out to be a blessing in disguise

It could allow us to get rid of the rubbish and bring in new players

If we had won the urgency in the transfer market would have reduced

Comment

Tony ..Amit ....Get the Barclaycard out ..

Comment

Very worrying and what is more worrying is nothing coming from the club about getting new faces in.

Comment

Having won our last two Championship games less worried. The fa cup is a shame we didn't win but doesn't factor into our ability to stay up. Waiting to see who we get in and how we do in the next few games.

Comment

Lansbury ...4 million...Morrison Loan. Midfield sorted

Nugent ...Loan......Millwall striker 2 million. Frontline sorted

Robert Huth in defence.....monster on loan. Defence sorted

Comment

FA cup a distraction we can do without

Comment

If Les signs Div 1 players only I predict a riot

He can fark right off out of Rangers for ever.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                            Robert Huth in defence.....monster on loan. Defence sorted

Comment

Exactly north. What worries me is our scouting. Frederick's is looking another level against Cardiff and another quality spurs youth. We have sir les and Ramsey yet they allow him to go Fulham.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X