Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    Amen. Draw Scum next round and you wouldn't go?
    I'd go, yeah, for the p!ss up. Would I give 2 single farks about the result? Nope.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      I'd go, yeah, for the p!ss up. Would I give 2 single farks about the result? Nope.
      My point Ginge, a Cup run for us is looking for the top day out. We're not going to win it but beating someone like Blackburn at home in the third round should be important to club and fans.

Comment

Ginger, Yes they did win the previous 2 which would mean making it 3 would have been the way to go especially after losing the previous 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
          My point Ginge, a Cup run for us is looking for the top day out. We're not going to win it but beating someone like Blackburn at home in the third round should be important to club and fans.
          Maybe it's just the fact that losing in the 3rd Round has become the norm for us, I don't see us ever getting to any respectable round in the competition at all, so for me it's a pointless friendly.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Ginger, Yes they did win the previous 2 which would mean making it 3 would have been the way to go especially after losing the previous 6.
            Would've been nice yeah, I'm not saying I don't want us to win, I'm just saying I'm not bothered in the slightest by us losing a game where we didn't play a full strength side.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

The thing is we do not have a massive difference between yesterdays team and what we would class as our best 11. Personally would like us to have won the game to gain confidence and think Ollie was of the same opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                It wasn't full strength though was it, Gladwin and Hall in midfield as well as GK, and young kid up front. It was always going to be a struggle but was disappointed with the efforts shown, although the first goal was quite unlucky.

However, I have written this season off already and our only real objective is to stay in this division and hopefully re-build in the Summer. By us going out now, and one of our relegation rivals progressing that helps our cause IMO, so am not going to get too upset about it.
                Hall gets palyed in midfield by Ollie and it was full strength using the players who were not injured. If they are still injured Thursday can we just say it wasnt full-strength so losing dont matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Hall gets palyed in midfield by Ollie and it was full strength using the players who were not injured. If they are still injured Thursday can we just say it wasnt full-strength so losing dont matter?
                  Gladwin and Ingram wouldn't be playing in a full-strength side. And Sylla should be back Thursday I'd imagine.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Gladwin and Ingram wouldn't be playing in a full-strength side. And Sylla should be back Thursday I'd imagine.
                    Wasnt Gladwins first start this season was it?
                    And Ingram will be our number one now if rumours are to go by.
                    My point is , yeah its a cup game and if we lost to crawley town i wouldn't of cared anywhere near as much, but we lost at home to a relegation rival.
                    Massive worry and statement of intent,

Comment

We have given Blackburn the edge when we meet them in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        I'm probably old school but winning the FA cup would mean more to me than promotion or even winning the premiership. But heck, I don't even want or expect that, I just want a nice cup run, give one of the big boys a bloody nose. Show rest of the country what it's like to come to loftus road.
                        Agreed.
                        And who's to say that a decent cup run has to mean relegation.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Rich Ginge Brighton Corbray are you telling me losing in that fashion is ok because it's a cup game ? Losing any game is never what we pay for !
                          Perhaps they all think that going through to round 4 has to mean relegation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            The worry has nothing to do with the cup or going out of it.
                            Its who we lost too. Massive worry.
                            And how....

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                              I wasn't really paying attention but I heard two embarrassing nuggets about our FA Cup uselessness yesterday....

1) we have the worst FA Cup record of ANY club that's played 10 or more games this century.
                              2) with us losing and Plymouth drawing, we now have the worst record of ANY club in third round ties ever.

You'd expect those sort of stats to be attached to a club like, I dunno, Scunthorpe? Darlington? but no.... It's us.

I don't think we should charge more than 50p admission to FA cup ties whilst we are officially the most useless cup team in England.
                              This is a total embarrassed to the football club.even more given that QPR have been a top 2 division club for 47 of the last 50 years.

For some to say they don't care is unbelievable.
                              Losing at home in such a fashion does confidence no good at all. They will lose at Reading on Thursday (it's live on Sky) and another losing streak possibly beckons.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                The thing is we do not have a massive difference between yesterdays team and what we would class as our best 11. Personally would like us to have won the game to gain confidence and think Ollie was of the same opinion.
                                If Ollie was of the same opinion then he could have done without unnecessarily changing the midfield.
                                Hall in CM with Gladwin and Luongo was in my opinion a very bad decision by the Head Coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X