Hollloway prepares the axe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    We'll see Thursday. Just another sound bite maybe.
    We'll get hammered Thursday I think.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

As most have said, you would genuinely struggle to count on one hand players who you'd like to stay.

We're in huge trouble. We're one of the smaller clubs in the league, we're cutting costs and need another complete squad overhaul.

I actually feel sorry for Ollie. He thought he was walking into a good thing due to the mess he walked into last time, but I tell you what, we're not far off that now. Hopefully he can build a squad in the summer that will match the commitment of the Division Two days!

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        Maybe we should stop blaming the managers all the time

It's clearly the players that are crapp
        Unfortunately I think a manager has to take some of the blame too.

Comment

It's the people who identify them that need shooting. Gladwin had a good half season, Washington 3 months, Polter 1 season in a league with unknown quality etc and we spent £5.4m on them 3....£5.4 ####ing million!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
            It's the people who identify them that need shooting. Gladwin had a good half season, Washington 3 months, Polter 1 season in a league with unknown quality etc and we spent £5.4m on them 3....£5.4 ####ing million!
            spot on. les and his analists along with drossballjimmy are to blame for all this crap on the pitch.

how my doubts holloway is capable of sorting this out.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Good to see Ollie calling it as it is.
              Yeah, really good to see!! That's what most manager can't ---> don't make excuses and say the ruth!

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                Think we could get better than him from a loan imo
                That´s quite possible. He has not impressed when I have seen him play.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  And for what excactly? for not chosing the players he hasn't got? :-/ stop blaming the manager! The players got their duties aswell!!

Comment

Going on that, is it a case of blessing in disguise?..... we need changes (in and out), could this game really highlight the obvious ones?
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by luca View Post
                      And for what excactly? for not chosing the players he hasn't got? :-/ stop blaming the manager! The players got their duties aswell!!
                      Sorry, didn't know the manager was untouchable.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        spot on. les and his analists along with drossballjimmy are to blame for all this crap on the pitch.

how my doubts holloway is capable of sorting this out.
                        Imagine if we spent £3.5m or £4m on a quality Championship player and the other £1.5m on a loan signing. Players like Forestieri, Ince etc for £4m were available then the likes of Murray, Abraham etc on loan.

It's all well and good Ferdinand saying we wanted Gayle and Gray but we knew they'd be £8m+ but that doesn't mean there aren't very good players available for half that amount. There are plenty! Quality over quantity springs to mind!

Comment

Spot on! To all the "fans" who critisis Olly: What on earth could he do better? He hasn't got the players to choose from!!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                            For what??? ........

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                              where did you read he was homesick Shania? There's more Poles in Hammersmith then Warsaw
                              that made me proper chuckle

Comment

Originally posted by luca View Post
                                For what??? ........
                                Ok. We thought Ollie was a good motivator. However he said the players didn't fight today. I find that rather strange as we know our players should be very fit (they had a very tough pre-season). Secondly he blamed that the players played backwards and sideways. I have always thought it is the manager who tells players where they should move and where they should pass. Clearly Ollie doesn't get his message through. Is it because the players doesn't respect Ollie? I think so. That's of course one reason to change the players. Like we always do when we have a new manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X