Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollloway prepares the axe

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/t...qpr-cup-defeat

I'd say that means goodbye Gladwin but who else us he alluding to?

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Tbf at least he didn't make any excuses and admited we were 's h I t e

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

There's not one player in our squad that I would care about if they were sold so doesn't bother me. Gladwin, Perch and Onouha would be a start

Comment

Ned, Washington, Cousins, Ngbato(spelling), Ariel, Luongo, Perch and Polter.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Good to see Ollie calling it as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            There's not one player in our squad that I would care about if they were sold so doesn't bother me. Gladwin, Perch and Onouha would be a start
            Obviously we couldn't just dismiss the whole squad in one by swoop, but taking each player in isolation honestly there's probably literally 2 or 3 I would be gutted to lose. Smithies and Hall spring to mind. Other than that, I quite like a few others (Pawel, Mass and Ariel to name a few) but honestly wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over any of them going.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Nedum has a massive fan base on here for some bizarre reason but ffs he is one of the top 3 earners and offers nothing. Keep hall at centre half with lynch and build from there
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I just said about this on the other thread and I love the fact he acknowledges the fact that our squad is poor!

Most of us on here all accept that Les and co have invested in absolute dross of which half our first team should t grace league 1 let alone the championship! Jose or Pep would struggle to change this squad to winners so I hope people give Ollie a real!

The fact he sees it and looks so downbeat about the players he has at his disposable says to me he does understand what we need!

Time for the board to back him now or they might as well just sell up becoase the way we handle ourself with player recruitment nowadays is not of a club who want to move to a 40,000 seat stadium, build a state of the art training facility or even contemplate a perm league return! We are run like a club who wants to compete for the playoffs in league 1 but if we finessed in the top 10 that would alright!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Ned, Washington, Cousins, Ngbato(spelling), Ariel, Luongo, Perch and Polter.
                  Add Ned and Naser to that list as well and you see where are problems are considering most of them have been brought for our first team!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Obviously we couldn't just dismiss the whole squad in one by swoop, but taking each player in isolation honestly there's probably literally 2 or 3 I would be gutted to lose. Smithies and Hall spring to mind. Other than that, I quite like a few others (Pawel, Mass and Ariel to name a few) but honestly wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over any of them going.
                    Luongo probably my favourite player and i class him as our best outfield player, still wouldn't care if he got sold. He's not good enough that he would be really hard to replace.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      Luongo probably my favourite player and i class him as our best outfield player, still wouldn't care if he got sold. He's not good enough that he would be really hard to replace.
                      Right now I'd only keep Smithies, Hall, Lynch, Luongo and Sylla. I'd personally keep Mackie as well for some identity to QPR but I wouldn't give a **** if we got rid of the rest!!

It's scary to once again think we need another 6 or 7 players! The board should be ashamed!

Comment

Only non regulars were Gladwin and Eze. So Gladwin is out and let's hope Luongo is too.

Comment

someone at the game rang me to say rumour going around was Ingram is another one on the move. Disappointed if true
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            someone at the game rang me to say rumour going around was Ingram is another one on the move. Disappointed if true
                            He must have joined us thinking Smithies was on his way last summer. I can't believe he left Wycombe to be number two.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              Add Ned and Naser to that list as well and you see where are problems are considering most of them have been brought for our first team!
                              That´s true. And I think we have to offload Ariel: He is homesick. which is a pity..
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X