Preston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston

You know things are bad when you wish we could be half as good as Preston are playing right now. I hope our owners are watching and realise how deluded they are by thinking we can get promoted with the shower they've assembled as a squad. We're a million miles off!

I'm watching that game and Preston looks miles away of us. If we finish mid table it will be a huge success for us.

Comment

They've been unbelievable. Granted they've probably raised their game but we haven't got a performance like this in us. They could easily have scored 4 first half.

Comment

When we played Preston earlier in the season,they showed us up to be what we are...really shite. The mentality of the whole club has been wrong for years.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
          When we played Preston earlier in the season,they showed us up to be what we are...really shite. The mentality of the whole club has been wrong for years.
          Depressing isn't it mate. Massive overhaul needed again, it's embarrassing!

Comment

Have I been in a coma or has Simon Grayson gone bald over night

Comment

Northern monkeys. Oh, the irony
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                It is mate, at least 5 or 6 quality signings needed just to help us stay up..dreadful state of affairs. Think every season passes my passion for the club lessens even more..didn't think I would ever say that a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                  And Holloway doing the massive overhaul scares me witless.

Comment

B astard Gooners.

Comment

in the end Preston looked average. Sadly, that would still be enough to beat us
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        in the end Preston looked average. Sadly, that would still be enough to beat us
                        I wouldn't say that. Yes, they were nowhere near as effective second half but that early goal killed them and Arsenal did raise their game. Still, Preston denied them chances and defended very well. Didn't deserve to lose imo and should have been out of sight at half time.

Scary to think they're a mid table Championship side and they're miles ahead of us. Would love a few of their players!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Have I been in a coma or has Simon Grayson gone bald over night
                          Haha yeah I thought the same. He was thin on top but not that bad.

Comment

Grayson doing a good job there.

Comment

7 points better than us so far this season, judge it on league position not a one of game.

Comment

Working...
                              X