A big thank you to les ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    think you forgot Luongo. Absolute sh ite today.
    I was thinking that too.
    Luongo is shyte and was made to look half decent last season by playing alongside Faurlin. Whenever he partnered Henry he was poor, as he has this season alongside Henry, Borysuik, Gladwin, Hall etc.
    Yes, than you Les for being the Director of F@@% ups with head coach appointments of Ramsey, JFH and now Ollie as well as recruitibg League 1 standard players.

Hopefully you will have tge decency to resign or Fernandes wakes up and sacks you.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
      I understand the need, but how much does an average Championship player cost? If a good one costs £3-4m, an average would be about £1-2m? That would mean a budget of £12-15m. Doubt we have that money.
      If Lansbury is still an option, he should be the 1st one they sign. Use the money they get for Chery.

Comment

Much of This thread is embarrassing l'm afraid. We all appear to know so much. In the old days down the pub it was ok and fun to put the Rangers world to rights and risk disagreement for the sake of debate. Somehow when written down ( in a virtual sense) the nasty side is there for anyone to read, no matter how potentially hurtful. Like I said, embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
          Much of This thread is embarrassing l'm afraid. We all appear to know so much. In the old days down the pub it was ok and fun to put the Rangers world to rights and risk disagreement for the sake of debate. Somehow when written down ( in a virtual sense) the nasty side is there for anyone to read, no matter how potentially hurtful. Like I said, embarrassing.
          What was embarrassing was on the pitch yesterday and it was also the nasty side ,

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            i dont think people are blaming him, he was just the wrong appointment.

we will only get wrong appointments while dof les is here.

#novices #peteachers #skypundits
            And who appointed Holloway T.F on recommendation from the DOF I have never got the idea of him made 3 managerial appointments all poor mostly bad buys , if the club want to save money axe him. if I done my job as poorly I wouldn't have a job to go to
            Last edited by dave58; 09-01-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              I was thinking that too.
              Luongo is shyte and was made to look half decent last season by playing alongside Faurlin. Whenever he partnered Henry he was poor, as he has this season alongside Henry, Borysuik, Gladwin, Hall etc.
              Yes, than you Les for being the Director of F@@% ups with head coach appointments of Ramsey, JFH and now Ollie as well as recruitibg League 1 standard players.

Hopefully you will have tge decency to resign or Fernandes wakes up and sacks you.
              You'll upset a certain person on here (NASSER) who thinks not only he's the best player at our club, also believes he's the best central midfielder in the league, as I've (not a bad player) said I don't think he offers enough meant to be a creative midfielder but goes missing in far too many games and is non effective probably just not good enough for this level?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                Luongo £3.63m (find hard to believe!)
                Washington £2.81m
                Chery £2.76m
                Polter £1.96m
                Smithies £1.79m
                Perch £1.19m
                Gladwin £604k
                Ingram £451k
                El Khayati £391k
                Find it hard to believe they paid 1.96m for Polter and 2.81m for Washington too.
                QPR really do know how to pour money down the drain.

People will say yeah hindsight is a good thing etc, but when buying players especially strikers you need to watch them play and check out theur stats, not watch some video clips.

Were Polter snd Washington watched? If the latter was, they should have noted he wasn't a lone striker.
                Last edited by stanistheman; 09-01-2017, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  You'll upset a certain person on here (NASSER) who thinks not only he's the best player at our club, also believes he's the best central midfielder in the league, as I've (not a bad player) said I don't think he offers enough meant to be a creative midfielder but goes missing in far too many games and is non effective probably just not good enough for this level?
                  I dont care that much about stats about midfielders, but more about what I can see by way of end product, creativity, play dictation and all round performances and results. When I take this into account I note that he Isn't producing for QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                    Does anyone know 100% it is Les buying every player without any input from any manager we have had or are we guessing ?

Smithies - Shite
                    Hall - Useless
                    Lync - Terrible
                    Chery - Sold at a huge loss
                    Easy scapegoat IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Easy scapegoat IMO.
                      Mushy he has said on more than one occasion the manager says he wants a m/fielder or whatever he LF identifies examount in that position and the manager takes his pick of what ### offered not the managers choice of individual imo

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Mushy he has said on more than one occasion the manager says he wants a m/fielder or whatever he LF identifies examount in that position and the manager takes his pick of what ### offered not the managers choice of individual imo
                        That may be but the manager therefore has a say in who we sign does he not?

My point is LF is hammered on here but the manager should take just as much blame (and credit where applicable) for signings.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          That may be but the manager therefore has a say in who we sign does he not?

My point is LF is hammered on here but the manager should take just as much blame (and credit where applicable) for signings.
                          Wouldn't it better for manager to identify his individual choices and the dof to take his pick from the managers choices , but yes you are right the manager has to take his share of blame along with the dof and players I just think the bigger blame lies elsewhere than the manager while he's getting the choice of the DOFs selection rather than his his individual choices

Comment

This is nothing too do with Ferdinand, Hasselbaink , Holloway, or whoever the whole blame in my opinion is on Fernandes shoulders this is going back to when he first came in. He got excited and treated us like a toy he bowled in promise this promise that I know hindsight a wonderful thing but he the first few players he bought was terrible and more or less every buy since has been the same , he bought Ferdinand no better then what we had bought young on par with Orr , traore was he better then Hill ,Barton every man and dog knew he never wanted too come here then there wright Phillips well ok seem a good idea and since then players after player and player have come in.
                            All he had do was show calm keep the faith with the squad keep yes I suppose warnock could have said keep your money Tony they no better then what we got let's wait . Yes we probably gone down but with the tv money , faurlin , adel, Connolly ,Campbell Bothroyd, plus some good additions we probably gone up then build. You can blame Les of course he there know but our club a car crash and he trying too sort out Hughes, Redknapp, overspending which has been reckless and yes that Tony fault , I believe he can turn it around it won't be pretty and it take time but I go and get a Pearson or Rowett say thank you Ian but not working (sorry pinkie) tell them no money this window keep us up but in the summer you got a open cheque book but buy established players and loan younger premier league players have a squads of 20 good players rather then 40+ average players rebuild a squad give them free reign tell the fans no what this man going nowhere get off twitter stop listening to the moaners and groaners run the club like a proper business being an f**cker be ruthless show some guts , get us up then do a Burnley or a West Brom recoup some of the money stop hiding behind ffp because at the moment we just drifting along going nowhere and fans will just not bother coming like the back end of last season and this .

Comment

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
                              This is nothing too do with Ferdinand, Hasselbaink , Holloway, or whoever the whole blame in my opinion is on Fernandes shoulders this is going back to when he first came in. He got excited and treated us like a toy he bowled in promise this promise that I know hindsight a wonderful thing but he the first few players he bought was terrible and more or less every buy since has been the same , he bought Ferdinand no better then what we had bought young on par with Orr , traore was he better then Hill ,Barton every man and dog knew he never wanted too come here then there wright Phillips well ok seem a good idea and since then players after player and player have come in.
                              All he had do was show calm keep the faith with the squad keep yes I suppose warnock could have said keep your money Tony they no better then what we got let's wait . Yes we probably gone down but with the tv money , faurlin , adel, Connolly ,Campbell Bothroyd, plus some good additions we probably gone up then build. You can blame Les of course he there know but our club a car crash and he trying too sort out Hughes, Redknapp, overspending which has been reckless and yes that Tony fault , I believe he can turn it around it won't be pretty and it take time but I go and get a Pearson or Rowett say thank you Ian but not working (sorry pinkie) tell them no money this window keep us up but in the summer you got a open cheque book but buy established players and loan younger premier league players have a squads of 20 good players rather then 40+ average players rebuild a squad give them free reign tell the fans no what this man going nowhere get off twitter stop listening to the moaners and groaners run the club like a proper business being an f**cker be ruthless show some guts , get us up then do a Burnley or a West Brom recoup some of the money stop hiding behind ffp because at the moment we just drifting along going nowhere and fans will just not bother coming like the back end of last season and this .
                              What's done is done Buddy it's up to ### the manager/s and players to get us out of this meanwhile smaller clubs ie Brentford are doing same policy as us but extremely better at it than us

Comment

To be fair they always been better then us at doing it think if you compared there list too ours over the past 30 years bet they made more success then us which is annoying as I live in Brentford and I get the grief all time

Comment

Working...
                                X