No announcement yet.

A big thank you to les ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know 100% it is Les buying every player without any input from any manager we have had or are we guessing ?

Smithies - Shite
    Hall - Useless
    Lync - Terrible
    Chery - Sold at a huge loss

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      We spent £6.5m in the summer and £15.5m the season before according to transfermarket. We're spending the money but we're spunking it on absolute shite! If it's solely Ferdinand identifying these players, he should be shot!
      Hold on Matty are you saying the summer before last we spent 15m on Perch Chery Luongo Gladwin and co if that is so it's truly unblievable , tells me the club is incompetent from top to bottom

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Hold on Matty are you saying the summer before last we spent 15m on Perch Chery Luongo Gladwin and co if that is so it's truly unblievable , tells me the club is incompetent from top to bottom
        Luongo £3.63m (find hard to believe!)
        Washington £2.81m
        Chery £2.76m
        Polter £1.96m
        Smithies £1.79m
        Perch £1.19m
        Gladwin £604k
        Ingram £451k
        El Khayati £391k

Comment

Looking at that lot, smithies and cherry have been decent signings.....if only because we've made a profit on cherry.

Comment

In 38 years of following Rangers this is the worst squad i can remember ever seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
              Luongo £3.63m (find hard to believe!)
              Washington £2.81m
              Chery £2.76m
              Polter £1.96m
              Smithies £1.79m
              Perch £1.19m
              Gladwin £604k
              Ingram £451k
              El Khayati £391k
              I never realised it was such damning mess nearly 22m spent to in such turmoil

Comment

No chance the side around 2000 with perry bruce kulscar etc were even worse

Comment

Paul Bruce, tony scully, christer warren.....legends

Comment

And yet loads on here were blaming Holloway last week for where we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                      But we weren't in a relegation fight undder JFH,same players,explain that ?

Comment

Our recent form under JFH showed that we were heading for a relegation fight

Comment

One man with too much influence has ruined the club and unless removed could put us out completely. Not replacing Redknapp with a manager has killed us and who replaced him. Ramsay Les's mucker from Spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            One man with too much influence has ruined the club and unless removed could put us out completely. Not replacing Redknapp with a manager has killed us and who replaced him. Ramsay Les's mucker from Spurs.
                            i tell you mate, watching his players yesterday, he should have been sack as soon as the clock struck 90mins.

in 30 years of following rangers, thats the worst i have seen. that includes vaxuall motors. it was vile football.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              i dont think people are blaming him, he was just the wrong appointment.

we will only get wrong appointments while dof les is here.

#novices #peteachers #skypundits
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I could believe that Hits, I was no fan of Harry but him walking was a sign of where the club was going and Ferdinands influence has been allowed by the man at the top so for me we have a clueless chairman overseeing an ever more clueless dof. Only at Rangers

Comment

Working...
                                X