A big thank you to les ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
    This is nothing too do with Ferdinand, Hasselbaink , Holloway, or whoever the whole blame in my opinion is on Fernandes shoulders this is going back to when he first came in. He got excited and treated us like a toy he bowled in promise this promise that I know hindsight a wonderful thing but he the first few players he bought was terrible and more or less every buy since has been the same , he bought Ferdinand no better then what we had bought young on par with Orr , traore was he better then Hill ,Barton every man and dog knew he never wanted too come here then there wright Phillips well ok seem a good idea and since then players after player and player have come in.
    All he had do was show calm keep the faith with the squad keep yes I suppose warnock could have said keep your money Tony they no better then what we got let's wait . Yes we probably gone down but with the tv money , faurlin , adel, Connolly ,Campbell Bothroyd, plus some good additions we probably gone up then build. You can blame Les of course he there know but our club a car crash and he trying too sort out Hughes, Redknapp, overspending which has been reckless and yes that Tony fault , I believe he can turn it around it won't be pretty and it take time but I go and get a Pearson or Rowett say thank you Ian but not working (sorry pinkie) tell them no money this window keep us up but in the summer you got a open cheque book but buy established players and loan younger premier league players have a squads of 20 good players rather then 40+ average players rebuild a squad give them free reign tell the fans no what this man going nowhere get off twitter stop listening to the moaners and groaners run the club like a proper business being an f**cker be ruthless show some guts , get us up then do a Burnley or a West Brom recoup some of the money stop hiding behind ffp because at the moment we just drifting along going nowhere and fans will just not bother coming like the back end of last season and this .
    T.F.s biggest mistake was employing the DOF

Comment

To be fair they always been better then us at doing it think if you compared there list too ours over the past 30 years bet they made more success then us which is annoying as I live in Brentford and I get the grief all time
      How did they get on in the old first division and the Premiership in the last 30 years?

Comment

This is nothing too do with Ferdinand, Hasselbaink , Holloway, or whoever the whole blame in my opinion is on Fernandes shoulders this is going back to when he first came in. He got excited and treated us like a toy he bowled in promise this promise that I know hindsight a wonderful thing but he the first few players he bought was terrible and more or less every buy since has been the same , he bought Ferdinand no better then what we had bought young on par with Orr , traore was he better then Hill ,Barton every man and dog knew he never wanted too come here then there wright Phillips well ok seem a good idea and since then players after player and player have come in.
        All he had do was show calm keep the faith with the squad keep yes I suppose warnock could have said keep your money Tony they no better then what we got let's wait . Yes we probably gone down but with the tv money , faurlin , adel, Connolly ,Campbell Bothroyd, plus some good additions we probably gone up then build. You can blame Les of course he there know but our club a car crash and he trying too sort out Hughes, Redknapp, overspending which has been reckless and yes that Tony fault , I believe he can turn it around it won't be pretty and it take time but I go and get a Pearson or Rowett say thank you Ian but not working (sorry pinkie) tell them no money this window keep us up but in the summer you got a open cheque book but buy established players and loan younger premier league players have a squads of 20 good players rather then 40+ average players rebuild a squad give them free reign tell the fans no what this man going nowhere get off twitter stop listening to the moaners and groaners run the club like a proper business being an f**cker be ruthless show some guts , get us up then do a Burnley or a West Brom recoup some of the money stop hiding behind ffp because at the moment we just drifting along going nowhere and fans will just not bother coming like the back end of last season and this .
        Great post mate. Agree with every word
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I'm not saying they been successful in terms of league status or cups I'm saying kev if you took a list of players they bought from lower league to ours list and sold them for a profit I bet they been more successful

Comment

I'm not saying they been successful in terms of league status or cups I'm saying kev if you took a list of players they bought from lower league to ours list and sold them for a profit I bet they been more successful
            Still much prefer to have had our bumpy ride than their boring one.

Comment

Might be boring but they getting a new ground , about to get 15 million for a striker they paid peanuts for there stable above us in the league I would have a guess at no debt touching there a lot better off then us and trust me that absolutely breaks me too say

Comment

Yeah I feel like that way too but credit where it's due they are way above us in terms of recruitment have far less off field staff taking a wage and about to get their new stadium then they will move in front of us in status and we will be the ones playing catch up ( to Brentford ffs )

Comment

Is football about turning a profit then?

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Still much prefer to have had our bumpy ride than their boring one.
                  Agreed. I would much rather play a few seasons in the top flight, get relegated, win promotion etc than muddle along.

Comment

Isn't their CEO Mark Devlin that used to be with us in the days of Bill Power and before the guns and boutique ?

Comment

Working...
                    X