A big thank you to les ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big thank you to les ferdinand

For your sterling service to QPR ! and your intelegent purchases you have spent less than Redknapp and Hugh's but been just as wreckless in using the clubs money even tho you've spent less money your signings have been even more dire , Ever since you've been in control of bringing in players the club has became duller by each transfer window and a bigger embarrassment to its fans , if you wanted to do what your doing on purpose you couldn't be doing it better , even tho you've been given tighter control let's how Fernandez and co see your position when they see season ticket sales for next season
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 07-01-2017, 07:23 PM.

And yet the clueless karnt will be bringing more dross in this window. If he has any respect for the club he should resign immediately,but we all know he won't do so.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
      And yet the clueless karnt will be bringing more dross in this window. If he has any respect for the club he should resign immediately,but we all know he won't do so.
      No he will have a beaming smile for the camera as always

Comment

Dogs your are spot on! I've defended Ferdinand at times because I think his heart is in the right place I genuinely do but he's flopped massively!

The squad is a shambles and right now unless we invest wisely on some decent champ quality we will really struggle!! Cousins, Gladwin, Ariel, Polter, Yeni and Washington are all utter shyte!!!
        We have assembled a team with no leaders, no grit and no backbone!

right now we need 6 new players minimum who are champ quality to move forward or we are f***ed!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Dogs your are spot on! I've defended Ferdinand at times because I think his heart is in the right place I genuinely do but he's flopped massively!

The squad is a shambles and right now unless we invest wisely on some decent champ quality we will really struggle!! Cousins, Gladwin, Ariel, Polter, Yeni and Washington are all utter shyte!!!

right now we need 6 new players minimum who are champ quality to move forward or we are f***ed!
          And there are probably more that could be added to that list ....let me think .....

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            For your sterling service to QPR ! and your intelegent purchases you have spent less than Redknapp and Hugh's but been just as wreckless in using the clubs money even tho you've spent less money your signings have been even more dire , Ever since you've been in control of bringing in players the club has became duller by each transfer window and a bigger embarrassment to its fans , if you wanted to do what your doing on purpose you couldn't be doing it better , even tho you've been given tighter control let's how Fernandez and co see your position when they see season ticket sales for next season
            all his "gems" are utter shyte. he should never be allowed to have influence in transfers at the very least. or better still, just get rid.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

think you forgot Luongo. Absolute sh ite today.

Comment

I don't think we have enough money to buy 6-7 good players. I would be happy if we get 3 players who are much better than what we have atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  I don't think we have enough money to buy 6-7 good players. I would be happy if we get 3 players who are much better than what we have atm.
                  They don't all have to be good Tim some average with the will to compete would be a help

Comment

If Tony and Amit do not invest in quality players this window it means they have both now lost interest I'm afraid

Comment

They don't all have to be good Tim some average with the will to compete would be a help
                      That's what I said the other day dogs!! We need a few average championship players as well as 2 or decent champ players!

Comment

I understand the need, but how much does an average Championship player cost? If a good one costs £3-4m, an average would be about £1-2m? That would mean a budget of £12-15m. Doubt we have that money.

Comment

We spent £6.5m in the summer and £15.5m the season before according to transfermarket. We're spending the money but we're spunking it on absolute shite! If it's solely Ferdinand identifying these players, he should be shot!

Comment

Does Ferdinand earn commission on buys or sales in to the club? Perhaps we should ask

Comment

In a Norwegian fanzine I read that Bircham questioned many aspects regarding the squad. Leadership and attitude were two of them..
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X