On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    Sad truth is we have no decent midfield players. No one who can take hold and boss a game, no one who can pick a pass to get something going and no one who scores by supporting the front men.
    At yet most wouldn't have had Joey back. We need to accept where we are currently at
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i will say my thoughts now without reading any of the comments above so it wont create a bias on my views.

first half, no movement from the forward players, midfield was just playing crabball, side to side, left and right.

lynch was unlucky with the own goal, if anyone was to blame, perch left acres of space down the right for most of the game, ingram also should have parryed the ball away to his left instead of straight in front of himself.

second half, had a couple of good spells but that was all. mackie had an amazing run into the box fighting 3 defenders off from the corner flag.

cousins missed a great chance at the end.

over all poor, harking back to jimmydrossball days. yep, it was that bad.

gladwin was farking horrible, just horrible.

#perchispants and luongo was prett much non existant.

the only players to come out with any credit were bidwell, lynch and mackie. shodipo done well when he came on.

my personal highlight of the day was not to suffer watching el kyati.

overall, with this squad, we will do well to stay in the championship for the next couple of years.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        i will say my thoughts now without reading any of the comments above so it wont create a bias on my views.

first half, no movement from the forward players, midfield was just playing crabball, side to side, left and right.

lynch was unlucky with the own goal, if anyone was to blame, perch left acres of space down the right for most of the game, ingram also should have parryed the ball away to his left instead of straight in front of himself.

second half, had a couple of good spells but that was all. mackie had an amazing run into the box fighting 3 defenders off from the corner flag.

the only players to come out with any credit were bidwell, lynch and mackie. shodipo done well when he came on.

overall, with this squad, we will do well to stay in the championship for the next couple of years.
        And that's about it.

Comment

Almost word for word the phone call I had from a mate walking down the South Africa Rd after the game. We really are that poor at the moment.
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
            Gladwin needs to leave immediatly
            I agree. How he'd a professional footballer I'll never know. Fraud.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Bidwell and Lynch coming out with credit!? Seriously? Anyone care to explain where they bothwere for their second goal? Otherwise I agree most of what you said.

Comment

As youve put in bottom line do well to stay up. I will give holloway some credit he knows were in fight to stay up hence his stance on who can go being made so early in jan window. Bottom line is 2 wins have helped drag us up table but i think we might end up 3rd from bottom if we dont get a move on signing a few. Think wigan and rotherham will stays as they are but i think blackburn have a better chance than us. Yeah no sylla today but he only needs a month out and you cant see us scoring

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                  This, and talk me through Shodipo AT LAST being brought on to show well on the left wing only to be moved over to play as a second right winger with Wszolek?
                  That was quite odd

Comment

Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
                    Bidwell and Lynch coming out with credit!? Seriously? Anyone care to explain where they bothwere for their second goal? Otherwise I agree most of what you said.
                    I can mate up for the corner that they broke and scored from. Lynch in box and Bidwell taking it!!!!!!! Blame the players left back to cover not these two

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      Luongo is our best player according to some. Complete waste of space. Sell him
                      Remember when he was touted by a couple of the experts on here as the best midfielder in the league LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X