On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

Oh well at least we are consistent in the cup, shocking game and dreadful atmosphere to match the football.

I cannot take 1 positive from that performance as everyone was crap, only Eze lit up the game for 10 mins, tactically Hall in midfield does not work and Luongo is a waste of space, really cannot say anything positive, this is a very average/ poor squad.

MOTM. Eze for a decent 10 odd minutes !!!

id say go get smashed,but you must of been oiled to go in first place.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      id say go get smashed,but you must of been oiled to go in first place.
      Lol
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

It was so poor...end of

Comment

Gladwin needs to leave immediatly

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
            Oh well at least we are consistent in the cup, shocking game and dreadful atmosphere to match the football.

I cannot take 1 positive from that performance as everyone was crap, only Eze lit up the game for 10 mins, tactically Hall in midfield does not work and Luongo is a waste of space, really cannot say anything positive, this is a very average/ poor squad.

Cheers romford i was working but didnt miss a lot. Sums up what most of us feel squads very poor in depth need new players of quality and were crap in cups

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post

Couldnt agree more, cant believe hes still here and dont think hes had 1 good game yet! carrying too many like him and el cant
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Couldnt agree more, cant believe hes still here and dont think hes had 1 good game yet! carrying too many like him and el cant
                I thought when I saw his first few appearance we had a player but he's not actually got much about him. Shift him on

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  I thought when I saw his first few appearance we had a player but he's not actually got much about him. Shift him on
                  I know what you mean, technically he looks like he might be a tidy player but just lacks pushing himself on and not good enough for this standard, lacks agression like quite a few players!
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

As soon as we lost Eze, we knew what was coming unfortunately. Looked like the only player who actually had any skill about him, I hope he comes back and gets some game time, looks a tidy player.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                      Stayed at home with cucumber slices on me eyeballs and a couple of chilled lagers. Heating turned up a notch for good measure. Gladwin is probably one of the worst we've had , gotta be in top 5 shite karrnts . Vanarama would be a step up for this player but some how he's at Rangers.
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        As soon as we lost Eze, we knew what was coming unfortunately. Looked like the only player who actually had any skill about him, I hope he comes back and gets some game time, looks a tidy player.
                        That is a real positive if we can get a kids out of the youth that can play a but upfront. I know he's been banging them in for u23s so heres hoping cos were desperately light up front.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

This, and talk me through Shodipo AT LAST being brought on to show well on the left wing only to be moved over to play as a second right winger with Wszolek?

Comment

Luongo is our best player according to some. Complete waste of space. Sell him

Comment

Sad truth is we have no decent midfield players. No one who can take hold and boss a game, no one who can pick a pass to get something going and no one who scores by supporting the front men.

Comment

Working...
                              X