FA Cup Record.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA Cup Record.

Today we joined Plymouth in holding the unenviable record of going out of the FA Cup 3rd round more times than anybody else - 48.

We also haven't won an FA Cup tie without needing a replay since 1997 (the game in which Trev scored "that" goal).
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

We love breaking records. The s.hite ones

Comment

Crock of s hit. Of the steaming sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Crock of s hit. Of the steaming sort.
        Truly embarrassing ain't it. Shower of $hite.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

does it cost to enter the cup,as we could save a few quid next season and not bother.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Surprising tbh as i thought we broke the record long ago!
            Not even bothered about tonight though tbh, i had prepared myself for a loss weeks before this fixture but hey i still had a good time today taking my nephews to their first rs game!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
              Surprising tbh as i thought we broke the record long ago!
              Not even bothered about tonight though tbh, i had prepared myself for a loss weeks before this fixture but hey i still had a good time today taking my nephews to their first rs game!
              Exactly shocked its come as a surprise to some, just nice that we didn't lose to non league for a change
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Exactly shocked its come as a surprise to some, just nice that we didn't lose to non league for a change
                Thats it. Will never do another cup game in my life. Even its man united home first round proper.
                Made the vow about ten years ago and broke it today purely out of january boredom cos everyone is being good and not going out.

Comment

The official website had a story about up for the cup. Should have said out of the cup. Common practice.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    does it cost to enter the cup,as we could save a few quid next season and not bother.
                    I think it is compulsory to enter, I remember the uproar when Man Utd didnt defend it so they could compete in the World Club Championship.

Comment

Working...
                    X