No announcement yet.

Match Thread: QPR v Blackburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes but he was the only one running at all the whole game.

They were all shite today really thought hard about going today knew it was a mistake

3 - 4 quality signings or we are farked in my opinion . We are no better than when we had Gi Gi Di Canio no improvement in 8 years .

Comment

• Bout time ngbakato or whatever his name is should start getting his act together,offers absolutely fck all every game too.

Comment

• Gladwin ..El ######## ...Yeni are all crappp get rid all poor signings.

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
          Shopido needs to start every game he's a game changer
          People saying it's all down to the players, but when you don't start a player like Shodipo (not one start under Olly), even in games like this, and you persist in playing your best CB Hall as a DM, you have to ask what Holloway is on. The 'Olly Factor' won't work on its own and seems very inconsistent at best. We've almost gone backwards since JFH left.

Comment

Yes but he was the only one running at all the whole game.

They were all shite today really thought hard about going today knew it was a mistake

3 - 4 quality signings or we are farked in my opinion . We are no better than when we had Gi Gi Di Canio no improvement in 8 years .
            Gigi Di Canio's football was on a different planet to what this mob serve up

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Gigi Di Canio's football was on a different planet to what this mob serve up
              Topo Gigi would be better.

Comment

• So what if he was running about that's what he supposed to do. Every time ball went to him he lost it. What's the point of running about if you can't do the basics

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  lets be honest there is s o d all to get excited about at qpr. League shocking, Cups always shocking,even transfer window used to be fun and that gone.WTF have we got to look forward to eh.
                  Spot on ..... and what a sad state of affairs that we are plauding the likes of Shopido ... pretty much all of them, maybe Pavel aside, are a complete shower of shite ..

Their goalkeeper did not have a shot to save - Disgraceful ..

Comment

• The football under Gi Gi was amazing that is how a Rangers team should play.

I fear for us at present those 2 wins have shrouded how bad we really are at the moment

If Les gets Div 1 signing we will go down I'm afraid. Midfield lack of leadership is a joke

Comment

• We need to spend some serious money. End of. We need quality not quantity. We've got enough dross to last us a lifetime

Comment

• We should spend the Chery money on Landbury for starters

Comment

The football under Gi Gi was amazing that is how a Rangers team should play.

I fear for us at present those 2 wins have shrouded how bad we really are at the moment

If Les gets Div 1 signing we will go down I'm afraid. Midfield lack of leadership is a joke
                          Loved it when gi gi was there!! Miss them days!

Would love Lansbury just can't see him wanting to come to us unless we chuck some serious wages his way!!

Comment

• Landbury sign ....Morrison Loan...Nugent sign...Mancienne loan

Total spend ....6 million Top 6 side.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Was not great but cup do not going to have a paddy over it.

My concerns are however that just like Ipswich and Rotherham Blackburn today were awful but they have still managed to win and we had out what was more or less full strength side.

Shodipo came on on the left made an immediate impact then for some odd reason got put out on the right with Pavel. Mass was poo as was Mackie and Gladwin

Went expecting nothing come back with nothing
                              Very sensible post and keeping calm and saying it how it is. Not good but it wasn't a league match so we go again.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                                People saying it's all down to the players, but when you don't start a player like Shodipo (not one start under Olly), even in games like this, and you persist in playing your best CB Hall as a DM, you have to ask what Holloway is on. The 'Olly Factor' won't work on its own and seems very inconsistent at best. We've almost gone backwards since JFH left.
                                Ridiculous stick to single shares
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X