Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
    Anyone see what happened in ellerslie? Seemed to be kicking right off
    I'd have been kicking f uck out of myself had I been in there....

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Disappointed by performances today, thought Luongo, Mackie, Gladwin, Bidwell were shocking today.
      Luongo and Gladwin always are mate.

Glad to see it finally dawning.

Comment

• I farking hate Rangers i really do.
        So tempted to join in the booing today. Never have before but took all my willpower to not do so.
        Relegation fears are back after that rubbish.
        Getting hammered tonight now and will not mention or even think about this god awful football team once, not once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          Have to agree with Weare. I never wants us to lose, but there is a silver lining as Blackburn now have a bit of congestion in their fixture list.
          Yet they will still end up above us ! This fixture congestion malarkey is rubbish.

Comment

• Was not great but cup do not going to have a paddy over it.

My concerns are however that just like Ipswich and Rotherham Blackburn today were awful but they have still managed to win and we had out what was more or less full strength side.

Shodipo came on on the left made an immediate impact then for some odd reason got put out on the right with Pavel. Mass was poo as was Mackie and Gladwin

Went expecting nothing come back with nothing

Comment

• Ollie factor at home against a side lower in the league than us. Is it really asking to much to go and not actually watch another pish poor perfomrance by every single player on the pitch and yet another defeat?
              Easy to say you dont care but if they draw one of the top 6 next round then it stings, it really stings.
              Add to that, you could clearly see they are going to finish above us come season end, so thats another stab of reality fear to the head.

Comment

• Thought Blackburn looked really poor Kev if they finish above us we're going down. They had one opportunity and it went in other was an OG there not a good side

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Thought Blackburn looked really poor Kev if they finish above us we're going down. They had one opportunity and it went in other was an OG there not a good side
                  Exactly. They are dog shite mate. Especially away from home.

Hence we are in the draw for the next round.

Comment

• I think kev its more to do with the way the fa cups been devalued by man utd through to the other big teams, the attitude towards the fa cups changed completely and affected the attendances and everything, including half hearted performances everytime by teams like ours, used to be great when every fa cup match was a big game no matter who you played, the opposition would always bring a big following no matter who they were, decent crowds, its just been completely devalued and it shows by the players poor body language and performances! its about time it was took seriously again and teams fined for fielding weakened teams! anyway jumpers for goalposts
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Luongo and Gladwin always are mate.

Glad to see it finally dawning.
                      Luongo hasn't had a good time since Ollie's come in. By a mile our best player beforehand on talent and performances, now his performances have been average at best and today was dreadful. Still our best outfield player but not showing it.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Luongo hasn't had a good time since Ollie's come in. By a mile our best player beforehand on talent and performances, now his performances have been average at best and today was dreadful. Still our best outfield player but not showing it.
                        Luongo is not our best player by a long shot mate! I think he's alright and not as bad as others but my god he's not our best player!!

Hall is head and shoulders the best outfield player at the club and tbh our best player is probably our Gk because without him we'd be in the releagation spot right now tbh!

Comment

• Be under no illusion we need at leat 3 - 4 quality championship player we are definatly going to be in a relegation scrap.

Last 2 wins we were fortunate ..today was dire no leader on pitch in any department

TF buy some quality otherwise we are really in the mire we need proper quality signing 10 million at the least investment

Comment

• Nas how you can say Mackie was shocking today is a joke he put in more effort in than the whole team and fans in the ground

Put together .....Gladwin was Shocking ...Luongo very poor...also

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
                              Nas how you can say Mackie was shocking today is a joke he put in more effort in than the whole team and fans in the ground

Put together .....Gladwin was Shocking ...Luongo very poor...also
                              He was shocking General. Just because you run around don't mean you have had a good game

Comment

• Shopido needs to start every game he's a game changer

Comment

Working...
                                X