No announcement yet.

Match Thread: QPR v Blackburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloways just blasted the players! He looks dejected and a man who realises we haven't got the right players at the club!

That's what I like about Holloway right now! He's not hiding and saying it how it is! Most of us on here think half the team couldn't grace league 1 so we shouldn't expect miracles from Ollie!

Down to the board to pull their finger out now and back Ollie it's some decent signings!

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      Holloways just blasted the players! He looks dejected and a man who realises we haven't got the right players at the club!

That's what I like about Holloway right now! He's not hiding and saying it how it is! Most of us on here think half the team couldn't grace league 1 so we shouldn't expect miracles from Ollie!

Down to the board to pull their finger out now and back Ollie it's some decent signings!
      Spot on! It's clearly more than just picking 11 from 26 of which 18 are poo. Money needs to be spent and I don't mean on frees and silly wages
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Disappointed by performances today, thought Luongo, Mackie, Gladwin, Bidwell were shocking today.
        accurate summary, clearly those who thought Olly could get this lot going on a regular basis need to reconsider that idea. They weren't up for it, simple as that.

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Staying in the league has to be our priority
        There is no correlation between a 3rd round exit and enhanced league form. If anything stats I've seen suggest that third round success is more likely to improve league performance. Post round four there is more likely to be a negative impact on league form but not at this stage. Our own recent history tells us that an R3 exit does nothing for our league form.

People who keep saying that Blackburn now have a bit of negative impact fixture congestion are therefore also deluding themselves.

We need to stop finding excuses. There are none.
        Last edited by hal9thou; 08-01-2017, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• You can say one thing for certainty, that was the last booing Gladwin will ever get in a hooped shirt in his lifetime.

Comment

Working...
          X