Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess today's attendance and are you bothering with this game??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6,001. The one being me. Sonless as thanks to British Rail round trip from Clacton about 6 hours at the weekends. Not worth it for reserve game.
    As someone previously said a tea bag stays longer in the cup than us.
    But 3-0 win.

Comment

Full house...less the closed stand = ?

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
        Was coming but have a bit of the flu so no longer gonna be able to make it. Imagine around 6-7k.
        Wish I never bought tickets now.

Farking nightmare trying to get down there.

Southern trains on strike.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
          Why would you choose to not go to a home game of the club you support if at all possible? People get slagged off on here for moaning but I bet it's the moaners who travel furthest and most often to go to games. Same old faces at away games every season and I bet they will be there today. Good job we haven't got the 40k seater isn't it? Embarrassing.
          Spot on mate.

Comment

around 6,500 i reckon , i'm going to go as it's not to far for me . our luck has to change in the cup , what does me though is if we win today and get a nice draw away everyone and their brother will want a ticket

Comment

7,482 - Who won?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                7,482 - Who won?
                If Loft didn't edit his then Lofts was one heck of a good guess with 7654

Comment

7482 either mugs or bored or more money than sense people out there,im shocked.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    7482 either mugs or bored or more money than sense people out there,im shocked.
                    I hope they aren't just counting tickets sold as I have 6 I didn't use as we all got sick.

Comment

Who are these people who buy cup tickets, I want all their names, they need phyciatric treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        Wish I never bought tickets now.

Farking nightmare trying to get down there.

Southern trains on strike.
                        We wernt on strike today Hits , there was a mess room full of drivers at Norwood waiting to drive trains, Dont believe all you read .
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                          We wernt on strike today Hits , there was a mess room full of drivers at Norwood waiting to drive trains, Dont believe all you read .
                          so what was happening at hackbridge and mitcham junction mate? replacement buses. was a nightmare but got down there by half 2

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            so what was happening at hackbridge and mitcham junction mate? replacement buses. was a nightmare but got down there by half 2
                            Engineering work . ( frustrating for me cos if i was on strike i would have been at the match (( or Sutton v Wimbledon ))
                            Last edited by vespa; 07-01-2017, 09:43 PM.
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Engineering work . ( frustrating for me cos if i was on strike i would have been at the match (( or Sutton v Wimbledon ))
                              OK. Cheers for the info mate. Trust me, you missed nowt. It was proper rotball today.

Yeah, Sutton done well. Might pop along to the replay.

Comment

Should you not have been on the picket line if there was a strike

Comment

Working...
                                X