Lee Gregory - Millwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    Eh? Loads of charlies goals were tap ins. And penalties. Thats what strikers do they score goals. Good goals, scrappy goals, goals with their #### it really doesn't matter. Good strikers have that instinct that you can't teach its all about being in the right place at the right time. For 1.5 mill its a no brainer
    Just hope he turns out to be a good buy, but, on the other hand, if he is that good, why is he still playing DIV 1 football at 28?

Comment

What about the lad at Grimsby everyone seems to be banging on about! Is he worth a punt?

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        Just hope he turns out to be a good buy, but, on the other hand, if he is that good, why is he still playing DIV 1 football at 28?
        He wanted to leave in the summer but Millwall convinced him otherwise, I think that they would get promoted.

Comment

the last thing we need is more league 1 players.

championship proven players for the love of god.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
            He looks average for me as seven of those goals came from penalties; others where just tap-ins and one have to keep in mind that some of the defenders in League 1 are very slow. He did score some good goals as well, however I do wonder how much he will be able to score in the Championship.
            If you were to watch a Charlie Austin replay clip you'd see exactly the same sort of goals.

Comment

It's not about having just Championship proven players it's finding that gem, we have done it before and need to do it again. Lee Gregory may be it as Charlie was, as Andy Sintin was, as Trevor Sinclair was, as Darren Peacock was, it's what football is all about, unfortunately we haven't been lucky recently!

Comment

Son in law a regular milwall supporter reckons he is their best player.
                He believes 1.5 million would get him

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  It's not about having just Championship proven players it's finding that gem, we have done it before and need to do it again. Lee Gregory may be it as Charlie was, as Andy Sintin was, as Trevor Sinclair was, as Darren Peacock was, it's what football is all about, unfortunately we haven't been lucky recently!
                  I wouldn't say we're unlucky, we've just bought poorly and gambled on the back of a good few months in the case of Washington and Gladwin.

Gregory has been scoring goals consistently over a period of time, I think he'd be a very worthwhile signing and a good striker to have in the squad.

Comment

Gladwin was only ever purchased at the same time as Luongo to muddy the sell on due to Spurs.

Comment

Working...
                    X